Part 7

Wisilit makes a party horn sound.

Picazo (from the Artizts): Oui!

Direxor (from the Moovzos): Yeah, a smackdown of the century! Let's bring it on!

Annimute (also from the Moovzos): -.-- . .- .... -.-.-- / ... -- .- -.-. -.- -.. --- .-- -. -.-.--

Slusho: You know what? Let's do it!

Torts: Oh, hiya Slusho!

The group on the stage grab the Cubit.

Frozty, Flattery, Cutty, Zorch, Camillot, Jamzy, Booger, Zabo, Scrud, Blip, MC, & other mixels who aren't Buddyized: MIIIIIIIIX!

Flain (who is currently back to normal and doesn't have his top hat) runs towards the town square, only to find the group of mixels mixing on stage.

Flain: Wait, what's happening?

Meltus: Oh, hey Flain. Weren't you pink before?

Frozty & others Mix: *Godzilla roar*

The Saylonz looked at the mix in horror, but they knew they had to fight fire with fire.

Drieor: That is IT! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! I KNOW WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO MIX, BUT IT'S OUR ONLY CHOICE!

Frozty & others Mix: Come at me, bro!

Mailors Max: Yeah!

The buddyized mixels ran towards the Saylonz and they created a giant Team Buddy max using a rainbow cubit.

Team Buddy Max: WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT, BIG BOY!

Flain: What the?

Frosty & others Mix: Get him, boys!

The Maxes and Mixes attacked the Team Buddy Max. The Mesmo/Scorpi Mix divebombs the Max. The Team Buddy Max grabbed the Mesmo/Scorpi Mix from his face and threw him onto the Mix, in which the Mix grabbed before he could hit him. The Mix punched the Team Buddy Max and tackled him.
The Mix used the sword/axe to cut the Team Buddy Max's pompadour.

Team Buddy Max: OH NO YOU DID JUST NOT!

The Team Buddy Max kicked the Mix and punched him, but then the Mix punched him back. The fight continued, as a series of Pokémon Mixes then charge at the Team Buddy Max.

Team Buddy Max: GAH! GET OFF OF ME YOU FILTHY RATS!

A Flygon/Charizard Mix swoops by, along with a Magnamite/Pikachu Mix and a Pidgeotto/Toucannon Mix. The Team Buddy Max attempted to grab the Pokemon Mixes. A Raichu/Sentret Mix springs upward into the Team Buddy Max's chin.

Team Buddy Max: GAH!

The fight is very QFTLM and EKHID inspired, as the Frozty/others Mix deals a roaring final blow. Using all of the tribal elements from the Mix's components into one fist, he punched the Team Buddy Max so hard, the Team Buddy Max split.

Frozty/Others Mix: Magnifo, do your thing!

Magnifo: ABRA-CA-WACKA-DOODLE!

Magnifo suddenly made a magic cloud come out of his two wands, forming around the buddyized mixels, and then the magic cloud turned into a giant jail cell around the buddyized mixels.

Drieor: WE WILL GET AWAY WITH THIS AND YOU KNOW IT!

Frozty/Others Mix: Not today you're not!

An Ultra Wormhole appears causing the jail cell with the Saylonz to be about to become sucked in. The mixes also split afterwards.

Snoof: What the mix?

Gox: What was that?

Hydro: Gee! Who was that?

Cutty: ..Wait, we have to cure those buddyized mixels!

Zorch: Yeah! Vulk was in there!

Forx used his chain to pull back the jail cell, and Magnifo used a spell to teleport everyone from the jail cell (except the Saylonz) out of the jail cell.

Drieor: HEY! WHAT ABOUT US!?

Zorch: Forget you guys!

Forx then let go of the jail cell, letting the cell fly into the Ultra Wormhole.

Flattery: Alright, all we need now is some heavy metal music.

Cutty: Hey Frozty, now's the time to play KISS!

Frozty pulled an icy disc out which played... KISS was playing with Weird Al, the Beatles, Conway Twitty and a gopher playing the bongos.

Kramm: AGH, WHAT IS THIS!?

Vulk: MAKE IT STOP! I HATE THIS MUSIC!

Footi: I NEVER WANT TO HEAR THIS AGAIN!

The buddyized mixels suddenly fell to the floor, screaming and all. Flain covered his nonexistent ears, and walked towards Zorch.

Flain: TURN THAT MUSIC OFF!

Zorch: I CAN'T! IT'S THE ONLY CURE TO BEING TURNED INTO A 1950'S TREND ZOMBIE!

Soon, each of the buddyized mixels returned to normal one by one, and then the Ultra Wormhole later shrunk by the minute, and then it closed. However, the mixels that returned to normal still screamed and rolled on the ground due to the loudness of the music. Frozty then looked into a new ice portal, winking at a Lucario (which is GY in the Pokémon universe) who winks back, as she made the ice portal disappear.

Cutty: Do you know that guy?

Frozty: We are really a pair...*winks at the camera*

Flattery: ...Well, yeah, but what about those screaming mixels? The music's still playing.

Torts: TURN IT OFF! IT'S TOO LOUD!

Frozty: Oh, whoops!

Frozty makes the discs disappear.

Flain: Ow, I can still hear my nonexistent ears ringing.

Vulk: THANK YOU FROZTY!

Frozty: You're welcome!

Frozty: *to the camera* And they say heavy metal's evil. *winks at the camera*

Iris out into Frozty, and then the words "THE END" appear and rearrange into "HET DEN".