Part 5

Zhowor: Jealousy? Oh, heavens, no! That just won't do! Wait, you hear that?

Boomic quickly runs out of the door, ringing the bell once more.

Zorch: Puh-lease, Drieor said that the Cragsters hate me and if this makeover won't test that, nothing will!

Peddi: ...Hey, where'd the Newzie go?

Transition: Pink bubbles fly upwards, transitioning to the next scene.

Frozty: Put me down, you glorified car wash!

Sweepz/Splasho Mix: Only when the makeover's done, my lovelies!

Flattery: FROZTY, JUST STAY CALM! WE'LL TRY TO SAVE YOU!

Cogo-go: Only if you give me an egg cream, that'll sound tasty!

Frozty: Hurry, Cogo's not looking so good! She's gone full 50's! I don't wanna know where her mind's going..

Cutty: Wait, I thought that soap washed off her!

Frozty: Well, apparently not!

Cogo-go's pigtails were now a simple ponytail, she looked more like an Easy Bake Oven with a stovetop, and her shoes looked more like heels than skates.

Zhowor: Zorch, we won't make something that'll bring jealousy, so we'll give you a simple leather jacket, hm?

Zorch: ...Honestly, for such a popular place, this choice seems really lame. If you're gonna give me a leather jacket, at least give me spiky bracelets as well!

Zhowor: Oh, heavens, no!

Zorch: Why not? You work at a popular tailor, don't you?

Moni: Well.. we're not that fancy on the city slicker fashion, more of a kind suburb!

Zorch: ...Ugh, fine. Give me the leather jacket, at least that was trendy.

Peddi: Splendid!

The Sweepz/Splasho mix enters the barber/tailor, Frozty & Cogo-go in their grasps.

Peddi: Hey, Moni! New customers!

Moni: Oh, how swell!

Cutty and Flattery now walked after the mix to the door, sweating and panting.

Cutty: Put them down *pant* right now *pant*.. *pant*

Moni: Two more! How delightful!

Flattery: No! *pant* We are *pant* NOT *pant* your customer slaves, Saylonz! *pant*

Dreior: Oh, what a shame. A Mix in my store! *tsk tsk tsk*

The Sweepz/Splasho mix split with Frozty held tightly by Splasho and Cogo-go by Sweepz.

Sweepz: Sorry, Drieor!

Frozty: No Mixing? You really are cuckoo!

Drieor: Well, WE don't Mix... they do...

A Mix stepped out of a dark room. The Mix looked humanoid, like a knight in shining armour. The sharp, knife-like tail (that looked like a hand) was ablaze, and the helmet had a second head inside of the more dragon like one, both looking fierce.

??? Mix: RAAAAWWR!

Frozty gasped in horror while Cutty noticed a cubit on the floor. It was a Klinker/Frosticon cubit in which Boomic had accidentally dropped on his way out.

The Mix breathed fire to show his dominance, making Frozty shiver in fear.

Frozty: We're toast, guys! We'll never get out of this one!