HOW??? +sneakpeak for next chap (Counts as chapter 18 try to stop me)

GUYS!!! WE DID IT!!!! (again) 

Yeah, I have another fic other than this that has stuff to do with dsmp BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT!!!! 

HOW TF DID I GET HERE SO FAST WHEN ONLY A FEW CHAPTERS AGO I GOT TO 500 VIEWS??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, thx for (drumroll plz)...... 100 VOTES!!!

Anyway, since I feel like a bunch of you are disappointed that this isn't a real chapter, I'll give you a sneak peek!

Then, just as Darius was about to attack the rest of the Entrails, Hunter swiftly stepped between them and spread his arms out as if it alone would protect his newfound friends.

"Don't touch them," He ordered, his gaze firm as it met Darius's.

"Out of my way, little prince," Darius demanded sternly.

"No! I might have been mistaken to think that going to this school wasn't risky, but I won't let innocent people take the blame for my recklessness," Hunter replied with determination to save the team.

Hunter stared at Darius for a few moments more before realizing that Darius was not protesting. He turned to Willow and the rest of the team.

"You can go," Hunter told her, but Willow still held up her staff on the verge of tears, "Please captain."

Captain. Hunter found himself subconsciously thinking about why he had chosen to call Willow "Captain" instead of her real name. But, then again, calling her Willow almost felt strange, the name Captain felt more familiar because that's what Hunter thought of her at first. So, even if he wouldn't be able to play Flyer Derby with the Entrails anymore, she'd always be "Captain" to him.

Well, that's the sneak peek! Don't wanna give away too many spoilers now, do we?

- HelpMePlzImBeggin (June 25th, 2022)

(Edit: I ended up changing the scene a bit so it's more dramatic)