Being Greedy -Mammon💋

This could be for male or female mcs ♡

Lately Asmo has been eyeing you a lot. Being the perv he regularly is. You would tell Mammon all of this and even after a few fights between the two brothers Asmo still tests him sometimes. During an event, Asmo is talking to you again, Mammom who is standing right next to you grabs your hand firmly.

He simply glares at Asmo as he takes you away to his room. Asmo of course "secretly" following behind, hoping to hear some kind of argument between you two. Mammon closes the door and locks it behind him, grabbing your hips and pulling you towards him, kissing you passionately.

You immediately kiss back but you pull back after a minute, "What happened Mammon?" You ask confused on whats going on. "I'm tired of Asmo trying to flirt with you." He says before whispering in your ear, "I know he followed us up here. I want you for myself only, nobody else can touch you." He kisses your neck, leaving visible hickeys. He takes a minute to talk to you, "Is this okay with you love?" He asks, "Yeah..you're fine." You say, "Safeword is red" He says. He pulls away and you both undress, throwing your clothes on his floor.

You start to get on your knees, shocking Mammon because he was gonna kiss you some more. You grab his dick and lick the tip slowly, focusing on that. Sucking on his tip as he lets out quiet moans. "Take more in your mouth please." He says, you put more in your mouth, using your other hand to gently play with his balls. He lets out another series of moans as you don't hold back. Trying your best to make Asmo realize you don't want him at all.

You deepthroat it, gagging loudly, you get off it for a minute to take a breath, jerking him off and making eye contact with him. "How am I doing Mammon?" You ask, his face is red and sweaty, "Great baby." He says breathy. "I wanna fuck you now." He says, so you stand up and he takes you over to the bed, dropping you down on your back and he slowly puts his dick inside. (If your mc is male then he uses lube ofc.)

"Mammon!" You let out a moan, he puts one of your legs on his shoulder and lets you adjust waiting for you to give him the green light. You nod and he starts off slow, but progressively gets faster and harder. The sound of skin slapping filled the room along with moans. "I love you so much Mammon..." you say, "I love you too mc/n" he looks you dead in the eyes. "And remember that you're mine. I'm not sharing you with any of my brothers or any other demon." He says, bending down to kiss you.

"Mammon I'm close" you moan out, "Hold it.." he says, his thrusts are sloppy, after a few more thrusts he moans out and says "Go ahead and cum love." You finish, he keeps thrusting and then pulls out and you jerk him off so he can finish, he cums on your hand and lets out a loud groan.

You both take a few minutes to collect your cool again and then kiss, "That..was amazing Mammon." You say, "Glad to be your service." He chuckles. You wear some of Mammons clothes and he throws on some clothes from the floor and you both head to the bathroom with two towels and clean clothes to take a bath.

The end! Let me know if you guys liked it, and give me some suggestions or ideas you guys have, this was fun to write as it was my first smut I've written in awhile. And thank you for reading ♡