Bribes and Chores -Mammon💋

For male mcs ♡ also, a lot of these are gonna be smuts because Mammon is just too fine not to. Also, bottom Mammon for this smut.

You're D.D.D starts to ring and Lucifer's caller ID pops up. "Hello?" You answer, "Mc/n, please, do me a favor and clean the bathroom? I wouldn't usually ask you to clean but unless you can get one of my brothers to do it, then you gotta do it." He says, "Yeah don't worry, I'll clean it. Later Luci." You hang up and immediately go to Mammon's room.

You and Mammon haven't made your relationship offical yet but you two have "experimented" with eachother in the past before. You walk in, Mammon's eyes lighting up when he sees you. "Hey Mammon, love? Please do me a favor and clean the bathroom for me. Lucifer wants me to do it but I don't feel like." You say, leaning on his bedframe looking at him.

"Why me?" He complained, "Because I know that you'll do anything for me." You say, a smirk on your face. "I would but you know that I'd need a payment first." He says, blushing and leaning back on his pillows. "Listen, I'll fuck you however you want me to, but you in return gotta clean the bathroom for me." You say, walking closer to him.

He thinks for a minute, he hates cleaning but he loves dick so he has to think about it. "Fine, but it better be good or I'm not doing it." He says, laughing softly. You lock the door and then get on his bed and start to make out with him. You cup his face gently, positioning yourself between his legs.

"Be rough with me, alright?" Mammon says,   "Of course love." You say before undressing him. He blushes nervously in front of you, avoiding eye contact. "Look at me Mammon." You wrap your hand around his dick, slowly starting to jerk him off. His body jerks a bit and he looks at you, you smile and start to kiss all over his jaw, covering his neck in hickeys.

He lets out soft moans, his hands on your shoulders gripping tightly. He takes a hand off your shoulder and starts to rub your dick through your sweats. He starts pulling on your sweats waistband and your boxers, taking your dick out and putting his tongue on the tip. He licks the tip a few times before slowly putting it all in his mouth. You let out a groan and put your hand on the back of his head, not pushing his head down, but your hand just resting there.

He starts to deepthroat it, "Good job love." You say, "Take a breath when you need to." You say before thrusting into his mouth. He squeezes your thighs tightly and you grab his hair tight before speeding up, letting out moans and throwing your head back. "Mammon holy shit..." you look down and lock eyes with him, his eyes full of lust. "I'm close" you moan out before cumming in his mouth. You pant and pull out, he swallows it and starts jerking you off to keep your boner. "You can fuck me now." He says between breaths.

You nod and lube your fingers up, prepping him first. You enter a finger and then another, "Relax love." You say in a calming voice, cupping his face again and giving him a peck. Once hes ready, you put lube on your dick and slowly put it in. He winces a bit at the pain, "Sorry love, let me know when." You say, kissing his forehead. "Okay go ahead.." he says, you nod and grab his wrists, pinning them above his head and start thrusting. You both let out moans and your grip on his wrists tighten. "Fuck right there." He moans out, you speed up, trying to hit his prostate.

"Oh my-!" Mammon is loud during sex, and the entire house can probably hear you guys. "You're doing so well Mammon..." you moan out and "i'm close!" He moans out. "Hold it love." You bend down to kiss him, after some kissing you pull away and get close to his ear, "Scream my name love." You say, and he does exactly that. "Go ahead and cum." You're thrusts are getting sloppy and he cums on his stomach, being overstimulated. His back arches and tears start to form. "I'm almost there love, hang in there." You say, thrusting harder before you finally cum. "Shit..." you rest for a few minutes before pulling out. 

You two kiss again, very loving this time. You guys get dressed and you carry him to the bathroom to take a bath together as some small aftercare. Once you open the door, is when you remember what the whole reason you guys had sex was. "Oh, right love, I almost forgot about you cleaning the bathroom, don't worry about it I will do it after the bath." You say.

Mammon gets undressed and you turn on the bath before running out to get some clean clothes then coming back. You lock the door and you both get in, "Thanks love..." he says, chilling between your legs and resting his head on your chest.

"Mammon, would you be my boyfriend?" You ask him, messaging his head. "I'd love to.." his voice is shy and quiet.

Idk why it took me so long to finish this chapter tbh, i had like 10 different versions of it just to use none of those ones 😭 but anyways. Let me know if it was good! ♡