Chapter 1

Title: Your Guardian Fallen Angel

Summary: I had to find him, his life is the most important. He will stop the future chaos and bloodshed. Plus I loved him, I dreamt of him ever since I was a kid, I just hope he feels the same way.

Disclaimer: I don't own True Blood but Charlaine Harris and Alan Ball do. If I did own True Blood, I would have Godric never die, and hehe maybe even do some sexy things with him.

Pairings: Godric/OC Eric/Sookie Bill/Sookie Pam/Yvetta

I have to find him; he is the one I am supposed to protect forever. His life is the most important. He will stop the upcoming bloodshed, chaos, and war. I had found out that the Vampire I was looking for was in Dallas, Texas. Flying through the sky with my long black, as midnight, wings. I was searching for a particular smell, to signal any old vampires nearby. I had smelled this strong scent, it smelled of a musky vanilla accompanied by fresh rain. I had followed it South to a very beautiful house. I had dropped down in the back and willed some more modern clothes to my hands; I do not think a silky, creamy colored white gown would have suited me in modern day Texas.

I had shed the white gown, and put on the tight black tank top and the ripped black skinny jeans. Shoving my feet into black, lace up, leather boots. I had adorned the leather jacket. And brushed my hair out of the jacket to have the violet locks cascading down my back.

I had walked up to the front door, and waltzed right into the house with no one trying to stop me. You'd think a Vampires' house would have some sort of security. I had observed people partying, dancing (er grinding) to music. Couples making out and Vampires feeding all throughout the room. In the front there was a throne that was currently unoccupied. It took all the self restraint I had to not go and sit there and have everyone kneel down to me. I had bypassed the throne and found myself in the kitchen. I grabbed a soda and continued walking to the left was the bathroom and to the right was a flight of stairs.

I opened my soda and took a few sips while continuing my journey through this house occasionally sniffing the air for the significant scent. I had walked up to the flight of stairs and I was in a hallway filled with 20 rooms. Ugh I groaned, if I was a normal I'd have to search every single room. I smirked at that. I followed the scent to the door at the end of the hall, I opened the door to reveal a vampire who had reddish-brown colored hair, and bright green eyes. The male was wearing white linen clothing; the top had revealed a tattoo that looked like a kind of necklace. He was holding a book open; it was obvious I had disrupted his reading. Using my telekinetic powers I closed the door. I drank the rest of my soda and willed the can to a trash can. I walked up closer to him. He seemed intrigued with my actions and was staring at me.

I had spoken with nervousness in my voice "Are you Godric?"

"Yes I am." He seemed a little surprised at my questions, I sighed in relief. I had finally found the one I was to protect forever, the one who will change the fate of mankind, and the one who I might even bond to.

He set the book down and decided to speak. "Why are you here child?"

I looked him in the eyes that resembled ferns in a forest. "I am here to protect you."

He seemed confused, but accepted the answer. I just wanted to be closer to him, but I could not risk my mission, if he felt the same way he has to be the first one to initiate the contact or my mission could be failed. I spoke yet again "I am here to protect you from death."

Now he seemed even more confused, he was standing against a desk pondering what I had just shown him. Had noticed two more tattoos he had on both his arms. The tattoo on his left arm was the Gaul tribal symbol for water. The tattoo on his right arm looked like a bracelet.

Godric stared at me in disbelief and spoke "Why, why are you protecting me from death?"

I looked him dead in the eyes and spoke with a passion "Godric you are destined for greatness, you will bring about world peace, you will stop future chaos, bloodshed, and wars. And by doing this mankind will be a better, more peaceful world. And I am here to make sure you will not be harmed in any sort of fashion during this time."

Godric seemed even more surprised. And he spoke "What are you?" I giggled at what he said, but responded. "I go by many names Godric, and I am your very own personal guardian fallen Angel, Ta-dah." He looked like he was in disbelief but he looked excited at the same time, I felt joy at that. But then he had a very stern face.

He spoke "Show me proof." I smiled at this, people really don't believe in trusting people, posh oh well. I took the leather jacket off, and spread my glistening, black as midnight, wings out. Godric was in Awe and stepped closer staring at my wings. I smiled and spoke "You can touch them if you want to." He smiled very big, and started to stroke my wings, the movement was very sexual to us Angels. I tried my best to not moan out loud but I was finding it difficult. He had walked behind me and touched the spot where my skin met my wings. This action caused me to moan very loudly.

Godric pressed me up against the wall and was inhaling the scent of my blood. He whispered into my ear "You smell absolutely tantalizing." The way he had said that turned me undoubtedly on. I pressed my hips into his effectively grinding. This caused him to hiss at me, I smiled at him mischievously. I smelled the scent of someone coming. I pushed Godric off of me and willed my leather jacket back on. Godric look displeased at my action, but seemed gratefu, when a tall Hispanic woman wearing a black dress came in.

I walked towards her and shook her hand. "Isobel it's nice to meet you." She seemed confused and looked at her sheriff for guidance. And then a very tall vampire with a cowboy hat walked into the room and spoke "Who's the little lady?"

I walked up to him with a big smile on my face and said "I'm Godric's personal guardian fallen Angel." He started chuckling for a while which only added more heat to the fire that was consuming my emotions. I snarled at him "WHAT?" He finally stopped laughing and said "Show me proof then." I sighed why is it people need proof. "Fine then." And with that statement I took of my jacket revealing my glistening black wings... again.

All of the vampires in the room were looking at my wings in awe. Isobel seemed excited to have met another supernatural creature. Stan spoke up "Have a name little lady?" I was annoyed at his statement but I responded " Why are you people concerned with names, honestly what's the importance of having a name, but if you want to know have a seat." And with that statement I conjured up some chairs to sit in. One for Godric which was facing towards the door. And two facing towards Godric's desk. I closed the door Stan had opened with my telekinetic powers. Isobel and Stan seemed to take notice of this and had a surprised look on their face. Everyone took their seat, and I stood next to Godric levitating myself off of the ground and criss crossing my legs in a sort of meditating position.