chapter2

Title: Your Guardian Fallen Angel

Summary: I had to find him, his life is the most important. He will stop the future chaos and bloodshed. Plus I loved him, I dreamt of him ever since I was a kid, I just hope he feels the same way.

Disclaimer: I don't own True Blood Charlaine Harris and Alan Ball. If I did own True Blood, I would have Godric never die, and hehe maybe even do some sexy things with him.

Pairings: Godric/OC Eric/Sookie Bill/Sookie Pam/Yvetta

Recap-
And two facing towards Godric's desk. I closed the door Stan had opened with my telekinetic powers. Isobel and Stan seemed to take notice of this and had a surprised look on their face. Everyone took their seat, and I stood next to Godric levitating myself off of the ground and criss crossing my legs in a sort of meditating position.

I had sighed quietly and I began my story. "I used to be a normal human, well as normal as someone of my stature could be. I was born with the name of Angel Rae Marie Marek, my mother Ramona Jean Marek was born a catholic but after being raised by a foster parent she practiced voodoo magic. My father Joseph William Marek was born a catholic, but due to many hardships he had faced, he quit believing in just one god and stumbled upon the Religion Thelema, he became a ceremonial magician. And due to many nights of passion between them and nine months later I was born. 16 years later I had developed some abilities from their magic, I was able to see the future, and had many visions, I could also hear the thoughts people were thinking, I was stronger than most humans and I used it to my advantage."

I looked around to see if they were and indeed they were. I continued with my story. "I had a best friend with the name of Ursula one night her house caught on fire and after weeks of rehabilitation I was able to see her, I had a vision earlier that day that she would die in a horse carriage crash and I had to warn her I told her to not leave that day with her parents and she screamed at me, called me a witch and told me how she would not associate with me anymore. I walked away that day with a sudden depression." I was getting depressed with having to relive these memories but it was for the best. "I didn't get home till 10 'O' Clock at night, and when I opened the door and stepped into the front room I saw my parents dead on the ground with a hole in their chests where their hearts would be. I heard a dripping sound and looked above me to see a note written in blood, that said you will be next Witch." I was on the urge of crying, but didn't I had to be tough and not cry in front of a bunch of vampires. I closed my eyes seeing the note so clearly. "I was in so much pain but I was able to dig a huge hole in the ground outside to bury my dead parents. I cleaned up the blood in the front room."

I looked at Isobel she was crying for me, it was quite sweet actually, I never told anyone this story before, and here she was grieving for me. It was quite refreshing. I willed a handkerchief into Isobels' lap. She smiled at me and ushered me to continue the story.

"A couple hours later a man had broke into my house he had a knife and was going to stab me with it but before he did he preached to me He said "You are a mistress of Satan, you deserve to die like your despicable parents, you deserve every bit of pain and suffering your parents received. DIE YOU HORRIBLE WITCH!" And with that statement he ran towards me with the knife pointing towards my heart I had no choice but to retaliate I held my hands towards him and a light beam came out and hit him, he flew across the room due to the impact, and fell to the ground with a head wound. I had killed him and unlike with the death of my parents I tied him up and threw him into the creek behind my house."