Chapter 3

Title: Your Guardian Fallen Angel

Summary: I had to find him, his life is the most important. He will stop the future chaos and bloodshed. Plus I loved him, I dreamt of him ever since I was a kid, I just hope he feels the same way.

Disclaimer: I don't own True Blood Charlaine Harris and Alan Ball. If I did own True Blood, I would have Godric never die, and hehe maybe even do some sexy things with him.

Pairings: Godric/OC Eric/Sookie Bill/Sookie Pam/Yvetta

Recap-

I continued to sip my A positive True Blood. He then spoke again "What is the wish the gods have with your sexual life?" I sighed in exasperation before answering "Fine, I can't refuse your questions as your guardian Angel. They wish for you and me to mate, to create a bond, and to fall in love and have sexual relations with one another."

Godric was very surprised at what I said. I was waiting for him to respond, the anticipation was killing me. My impatience was torturing me and putting me in agonizing pain. Why the fuck wouldn't he say something. I spoke up "I can't handle this." and with that statement I transported myself to a balcony outside on the 2nd level.

I can't bear awkward torment filled situations that could possibly put me in emotional pain. I leaned on the railing and was stargazing. What was I to do with myself? I probably risked my mission; the gods are probably disappointed in me. I possibly could have seduced Godric. But instead I told him the gods plans, hopefully they know that a guardian Angel cannot refuse to answer the person, they are protecting, questions.

And here I am moping at the not quite rejection I could have gotten from Godric. I didn't even give him a chance to reject the mission and er my feelings. Zeus should just strike me down with his lightning due how worse of a messenger I am. Kill this poor excuse for an Angel. Even though I was still moping I suddenly wanted to sing.

"Hear the sound

The angels come screaming

Down your voice

I hear you've been bleeding

Make your choice

They say you've been pleading

Someone save us

Heaven help us now

Come crashing down

We'll hear the sound

As you're falling down

I'm at this old hotel

But can't tell if I've been breathing or sleeping

Or screaming or waiting for the man to call

And maybe all of the above

Cause mostly I've been sprawled on these cathedral steps

While spitting out the blood and screaming "Someone save us!"

I had finished singing the song, to hear someone applauding me. I turned around and saw Godric. Damn why did he have to be sexy. I blushed and quietly said thank you. He stepped closer to me and grabbed my hands; this caused me to blush even more.

"You left before I could even tell you my response." I looked him in the eyes and said "Yeah I know, and I left because I couldn't bear it if you reject me, I've never felt this way for anyone else before. I promised myself I wouldn't love another ever again, because he or she will just be ripped away from me again."

While saying this I was sobbing, Godric embraced me which surprised me but I sobbed into his white linen shirt. Getting Godric's shirt dirty with my bloody tears. I stopped sobbing and gently pulled away from Godric.

"I have had visions about you for years I know you have caused pain and suffering to a bunch of humans, but I also know you were taught to do that, and that you were sexually abused by your sire. And even knowing all the horrible things you have done I still love you."

And with the statement I had said Godric pulled me towards him and kissed me, I put my arms around his neck and licked his lips, I could feel him smiling at my action. I bit his lip, trying to get him to part them so I could. But he kept resisting me, I was getting irritated.

I thought towards him "Just open your mouth already." His eyes shown surprise and he thought "You can communicate your thoughts to me?" I was extremely irritated. Here he was turning me on, and now he wants to know more about my thoughts. I thought towards him "Yes we can communicate our thoughts to each other, now open your mouth please."

He seemed interested in this new found information about me, but he had finally parted his mouth for me giving me full access to his tongue. Our tongues fought for battle. I put my arms down and put my hands on his cheek bringing his mouth as close to mine as he could. He lifted my legs up and I sat on the railing. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Trying to make sure there was no space in between us. I surrendered in our battle between our tongues. I began roaming around in his mouth, I licked over the side of his mouth, and I hesitantly licked at Godric's Fang which was extracted due to how sexy moi is. Due to that action it made Godric moan a little, I smiled mischievously and continued licking at his fangs.

He hissed, irritated at how I was turning him on without doing anything too sexual. I pricked my tongue on his fang on purpose and I pressed the blood onto Godric s' tongue. I knew that my blood was decadent tasting to vampires and would probably turn Godric even more on. Godric seemed surprised and separated us, that sexy irresistible vampire.

He spoke "Was that the taste of your blood?" I looked at him like he was an idiot. "Yes it was." He seemed very happy, and excited like if a human had stumbled upon a free 6 course dinner. He smiled happily looking like a teenage boy.

He then said "Your blood tastes magical." I smiled at that remark and blushed a little. "If you want any more blood or physical contact you will take me to your bed room." He hissed at the fact of me telling him what to do, but that just made me giggle.

Godric nodded disapprovingly and set me down on my legs and took my hand leading me back into the house and towards his room rather quickly I might add. He opened his door led me to his bed and pushed me onto it, the sheets were silver colored and had a silky feeling to them.

Godric shut the door and climbed on top of me and kissed me rather passionately, but then moved onto my neck where he put butterfly kisses, which caused me to moan at. He licked my neck and was putting love bites there. He got to this one spot on my neck and he sucked at it which caused me to moan very loudly.

Author's Note

Yeah I stopped this chapter before a sex scene. Don't like it then I will have Eric dispose of your body. SO BOW DOWN TO MY EVILNESS MWAHAHAHA! The sex scene will be in the next chapter so don't worry. But review and maybe I'll write it faster. Well Goodnight/ er day. I have to go have sexy dreams about Godric. Au Revoir!