Chapter 4

Title: Your Guardian Fallen Angel

Summary: I had to find him, his life is the most important. He will stop the future chaos and bloodshed. Plus I loved him, I dreamt of him ever since I was a kid, I just hope he feels the same way.

Disclaimer: I don't own True Blood Charlaine Harris and Alan Ball. If I did own True Blood, I would have Godric never die, and hehe maybe even do some sexy things with him.

Pairings: Godric/OC Eric/Sookie Bill/Sookie Pam/Yvetta

Author's Note: I'd like to thank sweet angel, sev, downbelowgirl, Rogue1221, Aria, and meg for reviewing. It really made me feel better. I'm thinking of continuing these stories. And I thank all of the people who favorited this story and added it to your alerts. I swear when I got all of your emails I fangirled all over the place. I wrote you guys your sex scene hope you enjoy.

Recap-
He got to this one spot on my neck and he sucked at it which caused me to moan very loudly. Once he had heard the sound that I had made he looked down at me with a very animalistic facial expression. His feral stare only seemed to turn me on my lust guided gaze I stared into Godric's bright green eyes reflecting my red irises. And within that gaze I tore Godric's shirt open, and threw it on the ground.

Flipping us over so I was on top, I began nipping and tugging at the flesh on his neck, successfully turning him on in which moans resulted from. I licked down his neck, placing various bites down his torso, leading me to his waist where his pants rested. And with that I tore his pants open which revealed his nether region as he wasn't wearing underwear. I slid my hand down and grabbed his member, squeezing tightly, while stroking the shaft gently with my was moaning due the ministrations I was making upon his member.

And at that exact moment Isobel knocked on the door and said "Sheriff your child is on the phone, he says it's urgent." I sighed and jumped backwardly off of Godric onto the floor before the bed. "I'll answer the phone for you while you get dressed," Godric nodded at what I said and headed to the dresser to get some clothes. I walked out of the room shutting the door and I took the phone from Isobel and I spoke into the receiver. "Hello Eric Northman this is Angel, I'm Godric's companion, I'm afraid you caught us in a very compromising moment."

With what I said he full out laughed."Well Angel I see." I then spoke "Hmm Eric I have to be completely honest I'm not human and I have some abilities that make me special and I'll tell you what I am when I get Godric's permission." Eric seemed anxious to know what I was but he seemed to agree with what I said. "I can see visions of the future and please claim Miss. Stackhouse as soon as you can. I'm afraid Compton has an ulterior motive. You see he is working with Queen Sophie Anne and he is trying to procure Miss. Stackhouse due to her special abilities." He was quiet but spoke again "are you sure?" I answered him "I'm quite positive, any who Godric has been depressed recently, so you should visit, and bring Pamela too PLEEASE! Eric was obviously laughing and he said "Who will watch Fangtasia?" I could see he was testing me "Well Chow would of course." He laughed again seeing that I had answered his not so tricky question, I could see that Longshadow had just died and he had just recruited Chow. He then said "Sure we'll visit soon." Godric appeared in front of me. "I'll talk to you later, Godric's right here."

And with that I passed the phone to Godric, and I eyed him up and down and said "I like it better when you're not wearing any clothes." I heard chuckling from the receiver of the phone. I left Godric to his conversation, and walked down the stairs to the balcony on the second floor. I leaned on the railing and stared up at the moon, letting my mind go blank to absorb the energy of the moon. You could see a white ray emanating from the moon and it was directed towards my being. After about 2 minutes I had absorbed as much energy as I could . I then teleported out of Godric's home and to a shop which sells very sexual items. I had bought some black lacy lingerie. I telelported back to Godric's fancy house, I went to the bathroom and put the lingerie under my outer clothes. I teleported to the bedroom in Godric's room. I shed my outer-clothes and put on a bathrobe. I walked into Godric's bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed and waited for Godric to enter.

He entered shortly and spoke "it seems he is visiting us," he looked at me suspiciously and said "tomorro-o-o." His voice trailed off into silence as I removed the bathrobe I was wearing, which showed a black lacy bra that accentuated my large, voluptuous breasts. His eyes trailed down eyeing my nether regions showing my black lacy panties. He sped towards me with vampire speed . He eyed me up and down and whispered into my ear "you've never been with a man before." I whispered into his ear. "Now you see why I am soo anxious to be with one, and you don't have to be gentle with me, make it as hard and fast as physically possible for you."

With that statement he threw me ontop of the bed and climbed ontop of me and stared at my breasts. He trailed his mouth down my torso, reaching the middle of my bra and ripped it off using his mouth. He grabbed my left breast and licked it up and down he got to the nipple and bit down on it and began sucking it. This caused me to moan oh so loudly. He began to squeeze the nipple on my right breast with his other hand. This caused very loud noises to come from my vocal chords. A few minutes after this he kissed down my chest leading to my waist, He kissed the waistband of my underwear. He slid his thumbs on both hands underneath the panties. He slid them to the opposing sides of the panties and tore it on both sides, he threw away the remaining cloth.

He trailed his fingers down my vagina and forcibly pushed his forefinger into my hole. This action caused me to gasp not expecting a cold limb to forcibly enter my body. He thrusted his finger in and out of me at alarmingly fast speeds. He added another finger at which I gasped at, but a few seconds later I was moaning as if this was the most pleasure I had ever felt. He thrusted his fingers in and out before adding yet another finger. I tried my hardest not to cum at that moment, it would be embarrassing if I cummed before actually having sex. Right now he was just finger fucking me, and I just wanted our bodies to become one. I stared at him in the eyes, "Godric." He looked at me, and began to unbutton his shirt. I touched his shirt and willed it off of him and to the ground. I touched his pantleg and willed his pants to the floor.

I looked at his crotch expecting to see his underwear but being met with none. I smiled it seems he decided to go commando. He kissed me passionately, and grabbed my hips quite harshly and entered me. The bliss I was in right now definitely beat the pleasure I experienced earlier. He thrusted in and out, I kept moaning at the experience I was feeling. He pulled out and thrusted in hardly, he had hit my special spot. It looked as if the room went pitch black, and then bright light came in I couldn't see anything, I came down from the pleasure and sad "HARDER, FASTER NOW!"

And with that statement Godric thrusted inside of me harder and faster than before, He spoke "Could I feed from you when we climax?" I stared at his beautiful green eyes and said "y-yes if I c-can feed from you t-oo." He nodded and kept thrusting at incredible speed and strength within minutes he spilled his seed, while I cummed all over his member and the bed sheets. With that action he bit down on my neck, and I bit down on his. We both drank form each other. We retracted our fangs and licked up the blood from each other's necks. He pulled out of me, and I pulled the sheets out from under us and put them over us. I whispered to him "I might unintentionally cuddle, snuggle, or rub my head against your flesh." He chuckled and said "I look forward to it." I embraced him and used him as a pillow, and closed my eyes, and had sleep come to me in a matter of seconds.

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed that. Please read and review.