Not Enough Room For The Both Of Us

"I really enjoyed driving you around last night."

I got the text from Jay when I woke up this morning. I can't believe he was our limo driver. He even sent a picture to prove it. But how? It doesn't matter. I decide it's time to show Chandler the texts. But do I wake him?

We both are laying in Chandler's bed. He's sound asleep. He snores lightly. I decide to wait till he wakes up. In the mean time I just lay there. Chandler's breath is warm. His hair is a mess, but I still think it looks adorable. I turn so we aren't spooning anymore. Instead I turn to face him. I kiss his nose gently and get up. I go to make him breakfast.

I walk into the kitchen. I make a ham and cheese omelette with bacon on the side. I also get a glass of water. I then walk back into the room. Chandler's awake when I walk in. He sees me and smiles.

"Good morning handsome."

"Good morning!"

I set the tray next to Chandler and continue talking.

"Thank you so much for our date last night. It was amazing."

"You don't have to thank me babe! I really really like you and I'm glad we got to go out."

I look at him and smile. I get a quick kiss before speaking again.

"You were such a gentleman last night. How did you restrain yourself."

"I'm not gonna lie it was hard."

"God it was hard for me too."

I lean in for another kiss. This one lasts longer. Chandler speaks now.

"You know we aren't needed on set for another three hours. That means we have some times to spare before we leave."

He looks at me seductively. I respond slowly, after becoming hypnotized by his gaze.

"Yes I guess that's true. You still have to eat your breakfast."

I get up to walk to the bathroom to freshen up but Chandler grabs my hand, sitting me back down on the bed.

"I know what I'd like to eat."

After Chandler says that, he rolls me over on to the bed. We kiss for a long while. That's when I decide to make my move.

"You have your meal, now let me have mine."

I roll him over so I'm on top of him and he's on his back. We kiss again. This time I leave his lips. My lips go down his cheeks to his neck. I suck on it hard leaving my mark. Chandler moans loudly. I keep going. My hands are on his butt. They slowly travel to the sides of his waist. I can feel Chandler's boner through his pants pressing against my crotch. I stop kissing Chandler for a moment to take off his shirt. I get to his nipple and start sucking and licking his nipple. He moans louder this time. I feel his boner getting harder. While still sucking on his nipple, my hands advance to just above his crotch. Without going in his pants, my hands travel down. I feel his dick through his pants and grab it. Chandler moans louder than any of the other times. He's breathing heavily. I start to tug lightly but Chandler interrupts me. Without letting go, I look at him to ask him a question.

"Do you want me to stop baby?"

He moans before answering it.

"You might want to."

He takes a pause to breath.

"I'm about to cum."

I smile before replying. I whisper in Chandler's ear.

"Good. I need a drink anyway."

I start tugging on his crotch harder as Chandler moans really loudly. I reach down to take of his pants when. It hits me.