Chapter One

-Sanemi's POV-

I opened Shiko's door to wake her up to sleep and saw her phone and earbuds lying next to her, although it looked like Spotify was still on. I turned off her music and put her phone and earbuds in her schoolbag. (The backpack up above you can change it if you want)

"Shiko, get up." I said, shaking her shoulder. She turned over to face me and opened her eyes.

"Get up we have to get to school by 6:00" I said

"I thought school started at 8:00?" Shiko said groggily.

"Have you forgotten I'm a teacher? Teachers have to get there 2 hours early so they can set everything up for class." Sanemi scoffed, lightly hitting her head. Shiko closed her eyes and turned back around, trying to get back to sleep.

"Genya's already ready." Sanemi said, trying to get her to get up and get ready. Sanemi started growing inpatient.

"Get up or I'm taking your phone away." Sanemi threatened with a smirk.

"You wouldn't DARE." Shiko said, sitting up with a dramatic gasp.

"I would. Now get your ass out of bed and be down for breakfast in the next half hour." Sanemi said, chuckling as he left the room.

-Shiko's POV-

I climbed out of bed with a sigh and grabbed my school books off my desk and put them into my schoolbag. I grabbed the target bag off my desk and sifted through it, making sure everything I need to decorate my locker was there. I took everything out of the bag and threw the target bag so place else in the room, and put the contents of the bag on my desk. Although of course, in my tired state, I accidentally knocked the stuff off and with a loud 'THUMP' it hit the floor. I stared down at the stuff on the floor and put them in a separate pocket in my backpack.

-----------------------------------------------

After getting ready and packing up

-----------------------------------------------

(Btw this is your outfit)

I slung my backpack over my shoulder and raced down the stairs, almost colliding with the wall in the process.

"Ohayo Onii-chan, Aniki!" I say as I put my schoolbag down on a chair.

"Ohayo imoto." Genya says, making a bento for the three of us.

(Ok so in case you didn't know 'Imoto' is 'Little sister' - 'Onii chan' is 'Older brother' - And I think 'Aniki' is 'Big brother')

Sanemi: Aniki

Genya: Onii-chan

Shiko: Imoto

(Sanemi will call you and Genya your real names and you and Genya will call Sanemi 'Aniki')

"Ohayo Shiko" Sanemi said, making sure his schoolbag has whatever teachers bring to school.

Genya put the lids on the bento and gave one to Sanemi, put one in my schoolbag, and one in his own schoolbag. He then took crepes off the stove and put some on plates for all of us.

Oh I didn't even notice the stove was on, I thought.

"Aniki, Imoto, what do you want on your crepes?" Genya asked, finishing up whatever he was putting on his crepes.

"Lemon juice and sugar please!" I answered with a smile.

"Nutella and strawberries please, Ototo." Sanemi replied.

Genya put the crepes on plates and we sat down for breakfast.

" Hey Aniki? Can I walk to school today?" I ask.

"...sure." Sanemi answers, finishing his last crepe.