Chapter Three

(A/N: I am sorry I forgot to say that Shiko has an eating disorder, but now you are warned.)

-Shiko's POV- 

I walked through the school doors and looked around for my friends, seeing them standing in a group next to the cafeteria doors. I ran over to them and jumped on Kanao's back, her easily catching me. 

"Your so light" Kanao stated, and I hit the top of her head lightly. She just playfully rolled her eyes and smiled, along with shaking her head.

"Guys we have to get to breakfast before class starts." Tanjiro said walking to the cafeteria doors. I got off of Kanao and we went to the cafeteria. 

"Im gonna go get some pancakes!" Tanjiro said, heading towards one of the lines. Kanao scanned the lines and her eyes landed on  the 5th line.

(I'm sorry I don't know anything about high school so just roll with me) 

"Can we go in that line?" Kanao said, pointing. 

"Sure." I answered.

Kanao grabbed my wrist and we walked over to the line

.

.

.

Kanao sat down at a table with her plate of food and I sat next to her. 

"Hey Shiko, can you eat a little bit? It doesn't have to be a lot, it just has to be a little bit." Kanao said. I hesitated before nodding my head. She smiled and tore off a small piece of her fried egg  and gave it to me. I ate the peice and Kanao smiled.

(Again, I am NOT making fun of anyone with an eating disorder)

.

.

.

"Hey Kanao?" I asked. She hummed. 

"Have you watched The Promised Neverland?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" She replied, turning her head to look at me as we walked.

"So Gilda has glasses, right?" I said. Kanao nodded as we arrived at our lockers.

"And where do you get your eyes checked to see if you need glasses?" I questioned.

"The eye doctor." Kanao answered. 

"EXACTLY!" I nearly yelled.

"Exactly what...?" Kanao said, mystified.

··TPN SPOILERS START HERE··

"Isabella would have had to take Gilda to the eye doctor to check if she needed glasses, and Gilda would have seen the truck, and she would have found out about demons and all that shit, and Isabella would of had to ship her out early so she doesn't spill the secret to anyone! But instead of that, they could have made her a spy, since she would have already known the secret. But nOooooOoo. They just HAD to make Ray the spy. It would have made so much more sense!" I rambled.

Kanao chuckled. "it definitely would have." She said as she closed her locker with her history book in hand.

"And why is Phil so cute! Oh- did you know Phil knew the secret before Emma told him?" I said.

Kanao paused. "Huh?" I giggled. She just stood there confused

"When he was at the new house, when other kids were getting shipped out he thought 'Is this how Ray felt?'. Emma never told Phil about Ray being the spy. And Sherry knows too. They were both helping Emma, Norman, and Ray in together in their own way." I say as I grab her hand while walking to class.

Kanao's jaw opened and closed a couple times before she pursed her lips. " Forget Will Smith, Phil deserves the Academy Award for Best Actor". 

We entered the class room and I sighed as I felt someone staring at me. Specifically  my chest area.

 "Knock it off Douma." I heard Kanao say. I looked over at Kanao , who had a look of pride on her face at a pouting Douma. "Thank you." I say quietly as she nods and gives me a gentle smile. I hear the door open and I look over to see Shinobu, an 11th grader who also happens to be Kanao's sister, walking over to me and Kanao's desk. She sits in her chair  and realizes  the partially tense aura. "What happened?" She asks.

"Douma-" Kanao starts, but Shinobu gets up before she could finish ad marches up to Douma, grabbing him by the ear and dragging him over. "Continue." She says as Douma is stuggling to get out of her grip. "...Douma was looking at Shiko's-" Kanao says before looking at Shinobu and Gasps at finding Douma laying on the ground with Shinobu stepping on him. Gyomei Sensei comes in and Shinobu rushes to her seat with Douma coughing before running to his seat.

Therefore, History class begins.

·731 words·