Chapter 1: Studying

Anya's POV

"Anya-san, its not **** its ****!" My new tutor pointed out to my mistake not that harshly but not gentle either. "Anya wants to watch TV...." I said while he just looked at me and sighed.

"Fine, but Anya-san, after the Spy episode we have to get back on studying okay?" I lit up and nodded, i went to the TV and turned it on.

'This child is hopeless...how did she manage to pass in Eden Academy?'

Third person's POV

Yor walked up to Y/N with tea and handed it to him. "How's it going, Y/N?" "That child is hopeless..." Y/N sighed and sipped his tea "Btw, did you tell Yuri about your marriage?""I- um- not yet...". "You never told him you married Twi- Loid?" Y/N asked worrying how Yor's brother will react.

"He did say he'll be coming here tomorrow..." Y/N looked somewhat relieved but is still worrying for them. Y/N looked at where Anya is and saw that the spy show has just ended.

"Anya-san, time to study again" He said trying to gain the child's attention but she wouldnt take her eyes off the screen. Y/N sighed and said again "How about we eat snacks first? Peanuts?" When be said Peanuts, Anya turned her head and her eyes were sparkling that was saying 'yes!!'.

After eating their snacks, Y/N started their studies and he explained more clearly and easily. Though, Anya still dont get it, she was getting some parts and add an extra points for Y/N's soft voice when he was explaining! 11/10 if i do say so myself! Anyways-

It was time for Y/N to leave because it was already night time, Anya has fallen asleep while the lesson was still going and he had no choice but to let her sleep. Yor waved Y/N goodbye while Y/N smiled and waved back at her.

When Yor has went inside the house, Y/N's smile dropped.

"Fancy seeing you here, Twilight." Y/N turned around and saw Loid at the side of the building. "Glad you accepted the job, S/N (Spy name)." He replied back.

Y/N went towards Loid and sighed "I thought you were told to get a smart child? That child is nowhere near smart." Loid sighed and said..."I dont know aswell.".

"You dont know?"

.......

"No."

......

"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW YOU IDIOT-!" Y/N screamed making Loid startled a bit. "She was said to be the smartest in that orphanage." Loid sweatdropped after feeling Y/N's aura.

"Didnt Franky give you informations about the kids in that orphanage?" Y/N smiled creepily making Loid's skin crawl. Y/N sighed "You dont deserve the education i taught you back then!" He said and turned around. "Btw, how did that child manage to pass the exam?" He added.

"I dont know."

.........

"Im leaving."

.....

"S/N!!!!!!!!!" A voice screamed and bumped into Y/N making them fall to the ground.

"FRANKY-?" Y/N screamed out of shock as he tried to get Franky off of him.

'How can a small man be this heavy!?'

"S/N, DONT LEAVE! I DONT HAVE ANYBODY ELSE TO CONVINCE!!" Franky said looking up to Y/N with teary eyes.

"Fine! Fine! Get off me you small addict!" Y/N tried to push Franky again but failed once again. Franky got up and dusted his clothes, so did Y/N.

Y/N looked at the two and sighed gaining the attention of them both. "Fine, i'll stay! But in once condition!" He declared.

The two listened eagerly "Tell the HQ not to give me missions anymore."

■       ■         ■        ■

■      ■      ■     ■

■      ■      ■

■      ■

"THATS IMPOSSIBLE!" Franky screamed once again.

"Fine, instead. [Tell them whatever you want]" Y/N said with a playful grin on his face. They had no choice but to agree and he knew it!

They hesitated for a moment before nodding their head slowly.

[The next day]

Y/N's POV

Today's their interview so it basically means its my day off. Meh.

I walked towards the cafe i always go to and spotted a certain black head.

"Yuri?" I called out to him as he turned his back to face me. It was indeed Yuri!

"Y/N?" I nodded as i smiled playfully. "Have you gotten a girlfriend yet~?" I teased him but it didnt seem to work as he just shook his head innocently. "How about you?" He asked me, he looked a bit scary when he asked that as if he wanted to kill someone.

"Nope and i will never have one!"

'A spy must keep their identity a secret, therefore, no real relationships!'

He smiled at me and hugged me for some reason. I could feel and hear my bones cracking. He let go of me and said "You are still as weak as ever!".

'Im a Hacker...not a Body Builder...'

I cried mentally but i was interrupted when he said he had to go for...personal matters. I was suspicious of what he said but i let him off he doesnt seem like the type of person i should be wary off...at least for now.

______________________

A/N: This is a short chapter mostly because im lazy and i dont have anything! And for those who are misunderstanding things, this story is for the thirsty Yuri simps!! And with that being said~ goodbye and i'll see you in the next chapter!