Chapter 3: Mission

~~■♧■~~

Third person's POV

Y/N arrived at a area. A place with a sign 'Convenience store'.

Wait.... a Convenience store..?

Y/N's POV

I sighed as i recalled what the mission was.

'Tomorrow, at the Finseng Company building. You have to disguise as a worker and get a drug that's hiding in that place.'

I sighed again, in disbelief.

This....this is the Finseng Company building?

I refused to believe it was the company building but had no choice but to do my work.

I was already disguised as the Convenience store's cashier. As i thought that this person would be the most trusted in all their men.

I entered the store as a man with Brown hair and black eyes.

"Kian, you're here." A tall girl greeted me and i responded with a nod.

Acording to what i have gathered, Kian is the person who is always quiet and doesnt talk much unless it's important.

"Get to your position, the store's opening." She said as she walks off to do her own work.

As i got to the counter, i scanned the area, trying to find where the drug is. I didnt spot anything out of the ordinary.

I walked into the staff's locker room and scanned.

Nothing unusual, again.

I used a key to open Kian's locker and put 'my' stuff in it.

Wait a minute, i should check Kian's bag.

I got the bag out of the locker and searched. Nothing's wrong and interesting in his bag.

I put the bag back into the locker and locked it.

I heard the door open which caused me to be suprised but not startled. It was the same girl as before.

"The store's open, get to work, cashier." She instantly left the room after saying that. I went out the locker room and went to my post.

The store door opened, i looked at the girl and followed where she was going. I closed my eyes not borthering to look at the girl anymore, until i heard somebody get closer.

The girl put a candy bag infront of me. I picked it up and did what a normal employee would do, until i saw something that didnt fit in with the candies.

The....drug..? How can it be in such a place. I should've disguised as a customer, rather than a worker...

"Forgive me but something is wrong with this bag of candy." I said in Kian's voice.

Don't worry, i'm not breaking character because Kian always talks to the customers!

The girl nodded her head and smiled.

I went to the locker room and made sure the door was locked. I gently opened the bag and took out the small drug packet, i sealed the candy bag and made sure it looked normal.