Chapter 2: A date?

Third person's POV

"Why are you all so...gloomy?"

"We're ruined." Loid muttered with a dark shadow covering his face.

What the hell happend in the interview

Y/N thought as he looked at the gloomy family's faces.

"I'll go brew us some tea or something..." Yor said as she stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Chi-chi... I'm sorry.." Anya said as she kept her head down avoiding Loid's gaze. "Anya's sorry that i couldnt do better in the exam..." "It's okay, Anya."

They seem to be having some family time, i should just help Yor with brewing tea.

Y/N walked towards the kitchen to help Yor. "Yor-san, just what exactly happend?" Y/N couldnt help but ask because of his curiousness. "I dont exactly know how to explain...let's just say, they hurt and made Anya-san cry." Yor's face darkened when she explained.

"Anya wants to go to school...I have to go to school, or else the mission will fail...and you'll leave me..." A certain sentence caught Y/N's ears.

What..? Mission? Does she know...? Did Twilight tell her?

Many questions was flooding Y/N's mind, he couldnt help it.

They then delivered the freshly brewed tea to the father-daughter duo. "But honestly, there's no way we will pass." Loid said earning a gasp from the small child.

Y/N sighed in his mind, drinking his tea and letting the family deal with their problems. While he was still questioning things in his mind, a ring was heard from his phone.

He went outside to pick up his phone.

[In call]

Y/N: Hello? Yuri-kun?

Yuri: Y/N! Hello!

Y/N: So why did you call me? Is it important?

Yuri: Not really...but i wanted to ask if you are free tomorrow!

Y/N: I am, why?

Yuri: You said that when you were a kid, you used to love going to amusement parks...and..tomorrow was a grand opening of one, i wanted to ask if you wanted to go!

Y/N: That sounds fun, sure.

Yuri: Then i'll see you tomorrow! Bye!

Y/N: Un, bye.

[Call ended]

The amusement park thing...was merely just a disguise...since im currently helping Twilight with his mission.

Y/N thought as he sighed.

"Were you talking to Yuri?" Yor walked up to Y/N with the tea Y/N forgot to drink. "Un, he wanted to take me somewhere tomorrow." Y/N replied as he took the tea and took a sip.

Ugh, its cold now...

"Btw, have you guys solved your matters now?" Y/N asked putting aside the now cold tea. "Yes, im glad." Yor smiled as she looked off the distance.

"Yuri seems to like you alot." Yor said, changing the subject. "Does he? I think he likes you very much more." He replied looking to where Yor was looking. Yor giggled and turned around "Well, i dont know about that.".

Y/N seems to be clueless, well he has always been like that ever since we first met.

Yor thought and giggled.

[The next day]

Y/N was standing infront of a park, wearing a black coat that covers his body and a scarf wrapped around his neck.

It feels much more colder today...

Y/N shivered and heard a tapping of shoes get closer. He looked to his right to see a running Yuri.

Yuri finally reached the spot and started panting. "Why are you so breathless? Here drink some water." Y/N handed his water bottle to Yuri and he drank it.

"Were you waiting here for a long time now?" Yuri asked with a look of concern while Y/N just shook his head "I just got here in about...5 minutes ago?" He counted with his fingers.

Yuri sighed in relief while Y/N just chuckled. "Now, shall we go in?" Y/N took out his hand infront of Yuri, Yuri gladly took his hand and guided him inside.

They went around different rides, one time they were in a rollercoaster Yuri screamed from the top of his lungs while Y/N just giggled happily at Yuri's reaction.

They are now having their break time.

Y/N was having fun explaining how Yuri looked in the rollercoaster rides while Yuri was just flushed in embarrassment.

Its been awhile since i felt this happy...its quite refreshing...

Y/N thought as he took a sip off his Hot chocolate. He giggled at the thought catching the attention of the black haired male.

"What are you thinking about?" Yuri asked with a smile on his face. Y/N shook his head and held the Hot Choco closer "Nothing important." He smiled before taking another sip of his drink not noticing the mess he created on his face.

Yuri went closer to Y/N, making him confused. Yuri then streched out his hand to Y/N face. Y/N felt something rough touch his cheek, he opened his eyes once again to see Yuri leaning close to him.

Y/N slight redened as Yuri sat back on his sit "Sorry, you had something on your cheek..." "No no no- i-ts fine!" Y/N quickly replied his face still red.

Why am i acting like this?

Yuri smiled removing the thoughts he had. A comfortable silence fell, they were just enjoying their snacks occasionally taking glances at each other secretly. Y/N loved the silence they were in and wished it would stay forever.

"Y/N-" Yuri was cut off by a ringing phone coming from Y/N's pockets. "Ah, sorry Yuri-san, i have to take this call." Y/N slowly got up from his seat and out the cafe they were in and found a corner where nobody was at.

He picked up the phone. "What is it?" He said in a slightly cold voice. "A mission is given to you...S/N...tomorrow at the Finseng Company building." A voice said from the phone.

Y/N frowned before agreeing to the mission. "Do not get caught." Was the last thing he heard before the person hanged up.

Y/N sighed before he heard Yuri calling for him. "Y/N-san, the park is closing soon." "Ah yes!" Y/N ran to Yuri as they get out of the park together.

Today was quite a fun day...

_________

A/N: I FINALLY UPDATED THE STORY! Im sorry everybody for the wait! And i know the HQ doesnt use phones because it can track them but imagine they couldnt do that to Y/N because y'know Hacker shit. And with that being said~ goodbye my lovelies!