Tour Bus

They played High Voltage as the closing song, shutting off the lights and walking offstage. That's when Sophie grabbed your hand and led you backstage. It would've taken longer, but security recognized her.

As you walked in, Benatar immediately met your eyes. He had his hair brushed to one side, showing off his beautiful blue eyes. After a moment, you looked away, feeling warmer than when you walked in.

"Yo, what's your name, and why the hell are you looking at the asshole like that?" Puff Puff questioned you. "My name is Y/N," you replied. "Pff, that doesn't answer my other question."
Sophie cut in, "Shut it, Puff." She flipped him off before smiling at you. "Let me introduce you to everyone. I'm sure you already know their names, of course. Puff Puff Humbert, Deejay, Axel Chains, and the lovely Benatar!" At the "lovely" comment, Benatar covered his face in embarrassment.

"What's up Benatar, not used to getting compliments? Oh yeah, it's because you're an asshole," Puff chimed in. You punched him in the shoulder, with a little chuckle. "I feel like you're the asshole here, dude," you tell him. He laughs it off, looking a little hurt. "Eh, ignore him. I think he's on his period or something," Axel finally spoke.
"It's because he gets no bitches. The only one he ever got didn't want him." Deejay poked fun, making Puff grumpier.

Eventually, you all went back to the tour bus, having drinks and listening to music. Somehow you end up playing truth or dare, as everyone else sort of dragged you into it. You just decided that it couldn't be any harm and went along with it.

You sit between Sophie and Benatar, and you're all having fun. Puff gets dared to drink three shots of Fireball in a row, leaving him feeling a little burnt. It's his turn to give you your options.

"Truth or dare?" He asks, his words slightly slurred. You think for a minute before picking dare. He smiles at you, then looks over at Benatar. You realized your mistake moments before Puff spoke in a "holier than thou" voice.

"Sit in his lap for the rest of the game," he said, matter-of-factly. You hesitate, seeing Benatar becoming increasingly embarrassed. "Fine, I'm gay anyway," you smile at Puff, sitting in Benatar's lap and cuddling up to him. Puff looked disgusted for a minute before the game resumed. Sophie gave you a discreet high-five and a thumbs up.