Club Convulsion

Later that night, Benatar drove the bus to the nearby club, at the request of his bandmates. He was the most sober one, other than you, after all. You all walked into Club Convulsion, immediately being blinded. While Sophie and the other boys were on the floor, you and Benatar sat at a booth in the back. It was darker, just what you both needed at that moment. As you looked to the floor, you saw Sophie and the boys having seizures.

Benatar sighed, he had seen it plenty of times at this point. Seeing him a bit distressed, you lay your head in his lap. At this, he immediately went red and sputtered out a "W-Why did you- Ah, Y/N, you can't-!" flusteredly. You smile up at him, his eyes shining in the faint light from the dance floor. "I can't what, Benny? Your lap is just comfy.♡︎"

At that, you see him shiver. You're half-sure his breathing got more shallow. He looked down at you with newly gained confidence. This seemed to wipe the smile off your face in a second. "What's wrong, Y/N? Brit got your tongue?" He chuckled. You bit your lip slightly, putting a hand to your face. "Benatar.." you breathed, quiet enough he barely heard you.

In an instant, he pulled you up to sit on his lap, having you wrap your legs around his abdomen. You stared at each other for what felt like hours, although it was under a minute. Your face felt hot, but you knew this was how it was meant to be. In the heat of the moment... You couldn't fight your exhaustion and anxiety any longer, passing out with your head on his shoulder. As you fell into sleep, you heard a quiet, "Sleep well, Y/N.." and felt arms move to hold you.