Chapter 14: Auden

Author's note: must read

I think this story will end in... less than 20 chapters or more than 20 but not more than 30. Because I don't have any ideas what will happen next or whatsoever. I'm focusing more on the ending and the climax. And the truth will reveal!!!

Sorry if I will end this very shortly.

But if Marrying Mr. Chu and Stuck to You will reach 1K reads within the month of May, I'll put many bonus chapter on this story. And many likes as well.

So it's up to you. Argh! Just proceed already!

EXO Next Door Ep. 1 is posted. I'm just addicted on those episodes. Drugs to me. Chanyeol! Why are you such a bias wrecker! Baekhyun is so KYEOPTA!

----------------------------------------------------------------

[Yoona POV]

"I will not come home oftenly this days because I will focus at our comeback and other schedules." Jongin said. "Oh, fighting." I said.

"How's my girl?" He said and kiss my forehead. "As usual I'm okay." I said.

"Always call me, okay?" He said as he cup my face. "Fine, Mr. Kai." I said and he give me a peck on my lips.

He give me a last glance after he went in his car and drive away.

I wave my hands a goodbye after he left on my sight.

I went back and think what shall I do in this days without him. He is very busy guy. He bearly visit me this days making me feel lonely. But Yuri is always there for me.

And Auden and I become close these days.

But there is this thought of Jongin having another woman of he is not here always. But I trust him. He don't do that.

I just lie there and think what shall I do this 4 months left to Jongin and me together. As a couple.

[Jongin POV]

"Kamsahamnida." We chanted and we exited. The staff is wiping our sweat and we drank our water.

"Kai," I turn and saw one of the producer is looking for me. "Here!" I said and I went to him.

"Someone is looking for you at the back door." He said and I nod.

He leaded me at the backdoor. Once we got there, he left me and I slowly open it.

A familiar, not to familiar, back is facing the door. I gently tap her (yes it's a her because she had a long hair) shoulder.

She turn and hug me tightly. "Are you a sasaeng fan?" I asked. She slap me, but not too hard.

"How can you forget your ex?"

My eyes widened. "Ex?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "If you don't remember me, I'll slap you once again, hard one, to you to remember." She said.

"I'm sorry but no." I said. She slap me again. "Aftr these years, am I the only one who remember. Or you have amnesia?" She said.

"I don't have no amnesia. I don't know what are you saying." I said.

She roll her eyes and crosses her arms. "Choi Auden! Pabo-yah!" She yelled and hug me once again.

What, long legs, long hair, golden brown hair, no glasses, fair skin, slim body, long lashes. This is not Auden.

"But, are you really Auden?" I asked. "Am I really changed?" She said.

"Auden? You really changed!" I said.

"Yah! I always wait for you! I'm back!" She said. "You really changed. You become more mature." I said. "Duh! I'm a model now! So I need this body." She said.

"Wait, how did you know I'm here?" I asked. "They always announced who will perform for next week." She said.

"I'm really glad to see you." She said. Then there's an awkward silence.

"So about what you said 'ex'." I said as a quote 'ex'.

"You are very late. You're not updated." She said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Yah! You really don't know?" She asked.

"No."

"Really?"

"No."

"Really?"

"No."

"Real—"

"I said no, just tell me." I said. "Okay." She take a deep sigh. Then...

"Really?"

"Just tell me already!" I said. "Fine." She groaned. "I'm getting married." She said and her smile fades.

"Oh, congrats." I said. "I really want you to find a better girl." She said.

"Just keep it a secret okay?" I said. "Sure why?" She asked as I lean over her ear.

"I'm married."

Her eyes lit. Like there is a fireworks at her eyes. Bubbly as ever.

"She is so lucky." She said. "I love her, she love me back." I said.

"May I meet her?" She asked.

"I'll ask."

---------------------------------------------------------

1 short boring update.

Mianhae!!!!!

Just what I said earlier. I don't know what to say.

And EXO Next Door Ep 1 is posted. I'm watching it over and over again.

And please read Stuck To You. Chanyeol FF. It's a little bit rated R. Mature content.

But I'll post the External Link if you want intense. Hahaha! If I can.

Please read the first Author's note.

I'm planning this as an Author's note but I'll just put some part.

And I'm not updating until Friday!!!! Because we will go somewhere with no wi-fi!!!!