Chapter 20: In a relationship

The remaining chapters will include articles, which I made, about both of them. But some doesn't.

These articles are NOT true. I just made it up.

~*~

[Trending] SM Entertainment speak up about EXO-K Kai's relationship

About the spreading rumors about EXO Kai dating, SM Entertainment speak up last Saturday, *date*. "We know our celebrity's personal life. I'm happy to see them having their relationships. I witness them they slowly being mature. As a CEO and founder, you need to see them slowly growing. Like they are tiny seed then they grow and grow. I, Lee Soo Man, is not against to EXO Kai's relationship." He said.

"You see, EXO, an famous group, can have their relationship. I'm okay if they got married in this age. Kai is a nice boy, he deserve a better woman. I already met her once. She is perfect to Kai. She is a lovely woman. Not because she is a friend of my niece, because I see they are loving. I remember his face when he was telling me how he loves her. Although it's sad that some are against, but I'm sure they are both destined together."

His last statement was, "If I'm against it, I can't do anything because they love each other."

~*~

[Yoona POV]

"Jongin, don't you have schedules?" I asked. "Nope." He said.

He drag me to the Namsan Tower. "Jongin." I whined. "Yah, come on." He said. I groaned and went with him.

We bought two locks one mine and one his. Blue for him and pink for me. We wrote the things what we like.

I wrote, 'I'll keep our relationship strong. I will stay beside him, always. -Yoona'

"May I read?" He asked. "May I read yours too?" We exchange locks and read it. I smile at what he wrote. 'I'll protect my 2 angels and love them. ♥Kim Jongin (Kai)'

"Aww, so kyeopta." I said. He took out his phone and both of us took a selca while showing our locks. "Aw, you're so gwiyeowo." He said.

Then I saw something at yhe back of his lock. 'Yoona♥Kai'

We both lock it somewhere there. He took a picture of both of us again. "You're always cute in every angle." He said.

"Let's take a cute photo." He said. This time I chuckle when he kissed my cheek. "Haha, gwiyeowo." He said. "Yah, Jongin!" I whined.

"Fone fine, let's kiss." He said. "Not in public place." I said. "Yoona please. Just once." He whined. "Fine."

I gave him a peck at his lips.

"Ah, so gwiyeowo." He said and smiled. We look at the cityscape of Seoul. "So beautiful when you look at here." He said and wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"I wish our baby would see this." He said and kiss my hair. "Just wait for few years so that we can show her or him this cityscape." I said and cuddle closer to him.

"I love you." He said. "I love you too."

~*~

[Jongin POV]

[Kai-yah, you're getting famous.] D.O hyung said to the other line. "Neh, when we go out, fans probably chase after us." I sighed. I heard him sigh at the other line.  [It's hard to be with a relationship if you are too famous. How's Yoona?]

"She's fine. Throwing up every morning. Craving. So hard. But it's okay. I'll like it in the end." I said. [Do you know the gender?] He asked. "Not yet. But I'm dying to know." I said.

[Well, I'm here at the set. Call you later.] He said and hung up. I sigh and put my phone down.

I saw Yoona sleeping soundly.

I remember our picture at the Namsan Tower.

I get my phone and post our pictures together.

'With her again in Namsan Tower. Great time.'

I posted our picture that we hold our locks.

Then our picture that we kissed. 'Got her lips again.'

I put down my phone and went back to sleep beside Yoona.

~*~

[3rd Person POV]

"Aigoo Kai, why don't you tell them that Yoona is your wife." Auden said. As she put her legs to Kiyoung and lie her back at the pillow.

"Aigoo, fangirling to Kai again?" He asked while pinching her nose. "Yah, I'm helping them. I even post an article about them then it went viral. How good am I?" She said.

"Why don't he say: 'Meet Yoona, she is my wife now. We married secretly.' How easy is that?" She said.

Kiyoung hovers Auden. He kiss his nose. "Let them." He said and they kiss.

"Not now." She said and sit up. "Wae?" He whined. "Some works to do."

~*~

"Ottoke, Kai you little dark cheeky devil." Xiumin said. "Aigoo, posted a kissing photo of him and Yoona." Chen said. "But Yoona don't have that big bump at her tummy." Xiumin said as he examine their picture.

"Yoona is pregnant?" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Don't you know? She is 6 weeks pregnant." Chen said. "6 weeks? Why Kai didn't tell me." Baekhyun said. "Because you talk a lot and maybe you slip his little secret to the media." Xiumin said.

"That's why he doesn't visit these days." They nod. "Neh, he's busy taking care of Yoona."

"I'm hungry. I want food. We really need Kyungsoo hyung." Baekhyun whined. "Go and call delivery." Chen said. "Who will pay?" Baekhyun asked.

The three of them look at each other. "Gawi Bawi Bo!" They chanted. Then it turns out Baekhyun and Xiumin pick paper and Chen pick rock. "Loser pays!" Baekhyun said as Chen got his phone.

~*~

"Aigoo, Yoona can't believe you got married first than we are." Sunny said. "I'm happy for both of them." Seohyun said.

"But I'm not sure wether believe to Tiffany or not." Hyoyeon said. "Why? What did she said?" Sunny asked. "She said that she is prenant because she had the signs." Hyoyeon said. "Neh, Tiffany unnie told me that too." Seohyun said.

"And Kai is posting pictures of them." Sunny said as she show them the pictures. "They are arranged right? But they look cute." Sunny said and they nod.

"Does your uncle know?" Hyoyeon asked to Sunny. "Neh."

"Kai's rumor is viral now and their pictures." Seohyun said as she look at her SMS. "Oh am I right? She is pregnant look at the lock that Kai wrote, protect my 2 angels? One of them is Yoona." Sunny said. "YoonKai!" Hyoyeon clasp her hands. "I ship both of them."

"Aww cute name."

"Look articles about him." Hyoyeon said and show them the articles.

~*~

[Confirmed] EXO Kai is in relationship with the heiress of Im Company

~*~

Lame and shory update~

Please read Stuck to You Chanyeol FF. Bbyong.

REVEALED!