Chapter 16: With him

[Edited]

This part WAS private but I made it public so anyone can see it.

~*~

[Yoona POV]

I reach the Kim's resident. I take a deep breath and slowly making my way to the gate.

Jongin really don't want me to meet Mrs. Kim again. But I think it's time to face her.

I ring the doorbell and few seconds, the maid answer it. "Is Mrs. Kim here?" I asked. "Yes, follow me." She said let me in.

I've been here once but it has different atmosphere. Maybe because I know her past.

Then I noticed a lady that is sitting at the luxirious couch that it's back is facing us. "Ma'am, Mrs. Yoona is here." She said. "Leave us." She said.

The maid bow and left. "Sit here." She said. I obey amd sit at the single couch. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked formally. "Ahh, about 1 year and a half contract, I change my mind. I want you to divorce to my son next month." She said.

"W-What?" I stuttered. "Your parents are paid. So leave my son." She said.

"Sign this and leave." She said and handle me a paper. A divorcement paper. I love Jongin, he loves me, we love each other. I can't divorce to him that easily.

"I will not sign it." Said and push away the paper and the pen. "What? Leave my son alone. He deserve a better woman. Unlike you." She said. I feel my blood boil.

"Sorry to say this to you but, we love each other." I said. "What? Fuck that love! There is no such this love!" She yelled.

"There is no such thing is love?" We stood up and look at the person who told that. "Ahh, honey, it's not like that." Mrs. Kim said. "Why did you marry me anyways?" Mr. Kim asked.

"N-No... it doesn't mean that way..." "And you are filling a dovorcement paper to Yoona without our son knowing?" He said. "N-No, Yoona, it's not, right?" They look at me.

Mrs. Kim look at me with a death glare. "Y-Yes she is right." I lied. I hate to lie but. "Explain what you just said, 'there is no such thing is love'." He said.

"No honey, it's not what you think. I love you. And I mean in other way." She lied. "I would love to make Yoona to be my daughter-in-law. I wat to see their children with Jongin." He said.

"They love each other and I know that. Living in the same house in many months, sleeping in the same bed. I bet they already do it." Mr. Kim smirked. I feel my cheek heaten. So, I know where Jongin got his perverted side. His father and him are same.

Mrs. Kim look at me. "Uhh..." shit how would I say that. Yes we did. And he was wild as expected. And we do it for hours. Oh god he's so aggressive. And we do it 2 times. The recent one is last month. Aren't you happy that your son is already matured? I can't tell them like that. "See." Mr. Kim smiled.

"What? My son is-" "Not virgin anymore? I'm happy that he is not virgin. He already took her virginity, and she took his virginity. With my daughter-in-law. I bet she is pregnant already. Are you?" He asked.

I haven't check to the doctors or take pregnancy test. I think...

"Aigoo, it's nice to think that my son is not the innocent one I knew. He's grow up already." He said. "Honey, a deal is a deal." Mrs. Kim said. "What? Deal? What deal? I thought it was forever? I'm the head of the family you are just my assistant. I will make the deal." Mr. Kim said.

"Take care of my boy, okay? Make many children." Mr. Kim said and wink. I felt myself blush at his statement. I gulp the lump of my throat. Mr. Kim and Jongin is indeed same.