chip prospective trick

Chip was walking home after work "hi mrs. House." Chip said listening to hevey metal. "Hi dear." Mrs. House replied chip wiped his hands before he put his pin in the gate walked in the house put his headphones in the charging station. "Dale millie I'm home." Chip said excitedly while he put his employees month photo in the closet and put up his jacket arms out ready for a hug from his francie "dale millie I'm home." Chip said again a bit louder "strange they always answered?" Chip said to himself "Dale?" "Okay what the fuck is going on DALE?" Chip started to look around for his francie "Dale are you In thier." As chip looked in the room hes not thier "MPEW PHMH!" "Dale!"
Dale mind no it's a trap "MPEW PHMH!" "Dale dont worry I'm going to get you out." Chip said MPHEW PHMMM" as dale tryed to struggle out of the ropes almost got it thier I'm coming dale as chip ran to dale and untied his mouth. "Its a trap run chip!" Dale said "what?" Chip said as chip got up and ran out the room I need to call the cops chip said himself. "Noughty noughty you shouldn't run away who will save your precious dale." Fat cat voice echo around the room. "Dale shit I need to save him I'm coming dale." As chip ran back to save him as chip grab a knife out of the kitchen sink and ran to the room where dale was in."dont move dale." Chip instructed. "no stop it's a trap dont cut the rope chip dont." As dale cryed out to late chip cut the rope knock out gas "coughing its knock out gas if we breath to much of it we pass out chip yelled we need to get out of this house dale yelled back as he grab chips hand and ran for it. "Were almost there." dale said chip hand slipped out of Dale's hand dale ran out of the house. "We made it out chip chip?" CHIP I'm comeing as dale ran back in chip was lying on the floor oh shit as dale ran and grab him bride style and ran out. "Just the nick of time." Dale said to him self "oh chippy I tryed to warn you." Dale said to his lover "Huh FATCAT!" Frying pan in the head dale black out. "I got a two for one chipmunk mwahahahahahaha."

"