new enemy?

fatcat was still in the jail cell waiting for his boss. meanwhile in the rescue rangers hideout chip woke up frist before anyone else chip grab his coffee and grab his book the phone started to ring chip walk over to the phone he picked up the phone and listen very carfully all chip heard was breathing. "I'm going to get rid of you pesky rescue ranger." a mysterious voice said. chip hung up faster than a spreading bulliet then chip ripped out the phone and looked in the wiers and other things to make sure they were not being tract. chip saw a small tracker device on the phone wire. "shit." chip said under his breath chip started to walk back and forth trying to figure out how the hell did someone track them. chip was trying to remember yesterday that,gadget had her bag full of tools maybe a tracker device fell in the bag,but how chip thought unless someone dropped it in the bag. but we only went to fatcat jail cell so how the hell did a fucking tracking device get in the danm phone and a bag. "unless yes that's it." Chip said but first he needed to wait for the other to wake up to tell them what he thought. meanwhile back to the jail cell fatcat still waiting for the new boss finally came he freed fatcat and they left without a trace. they were in a new improved fatcat lair "so what are we going to do about those pesky rescue rangers especially their leader chip?" fatcat asked "be patient time will come." the mysterious voice said he had a black hooded rob his face was hidden so cant see his face. back to the ranger hideout gadget monty zipper woke up finally. chip walked in their room to see dale hugging his knees and crying. like he had a horrorbule dream or something chip ran to his side and rubbed his back and kissed his cheack and whispered in his ear "hay whats wrong are you okay what happened baby im right here." as chip interwind his finger with dale's dale looked at their hands holding and sees his husband's wedding ring on their finger. dale looked so shoken and afraid Dale couldn't say anything. "c...C..Chip is that you?" dale wispered scardly dale wa so scared he was shaking hardly. Chip hugged dale a little harder. "Hay hay it's okay he's not here okay no one is hurt I'm okay its alright." Chip whisper in Dale's ear and kissed him on the cheek. "It's it's not fatcat chip I had a bad dream of my father not fatcat nor anyone else just my father." Dale said while having light sobs. "Oh your father well then if he ever what's to hurt you he has to go through me.  Chip said to his lover. "Come on let's go to are friends." Chip said as he grabbed Dale's hand and started to walk out of thier room and into the living room were everyone was there wondering why is the phone and a bunch of wires were coming out of the phone. "Oh you guys found the phone umm I got some explaining to do." chip said scratching the back of his head out of embarrassment. chip explained everything. "then we need to get fatcat then." gadget said "that's the thing It's not fatcat's voice i think we are dealing with a new enemy." chip said  "a smarter, better, and probably stronger." dale said "we need to be papered for a bigger case than ever." chip said to his team. meanwhile in the new inprove farcat lair they were going over a new plan to get rid of their leader chip.  once and for all.  

TO BE CONTUNIE.