12

19,277,466 Likeskoreadispatch✔ the Fandom of bunnies suffered yet another blow as their idol burst into tears at his concert

19,277,466 Likes
koreadispatch✔ the Fandom of bunnies suffered yet another blow as their idol burst into tears at his concert.

Rising star, Jeon Jungkook had his first concert for his album "Breaking Hearts" yesterday night at the Olympic Stadium. Tickets were sold out days before the show, and fans were super excited to see their favourite artist charm his way into their hearts with his angelic voice.

It came as a shock when the idol couldn't control his tears as he reached the chorus of his number 1 chart topper, "Forgive myself". The singer appeared to get emotional, hardly being able to control his tears as he apologized to his fans.

He further on went to tell them about the relationship that many were wondering about. He talked about a lost friend, a lost relationship and a lost love. Many bunnies have shared their sadness about the singer's aching heart, sending him their love as Twitter blows up with the hashtag #FixKookiesheart.

Will the singer ever get over his feelings for a love that was lost 3 years ago?

Follow for more updates about your favourite artists.

_
view all 2,4888 comments

Guggkie11 That concert was absolutely heartbreaking. The way he cried while trying to hold in his sobs.. it must hurt to love that much and not get it in return

KookieKream I wish the person who broke his heart could just fix it. He doesn't deserve this heartache.

Bunbun12 the person who fixed our hearts is hurting so bad right now and we can't do anything about it. I'm so sad

Kooks22 those tears man. It was absolutely brutal

Bunnyboy the way he talked about his lost love, the pain in those words, no one should ever lose a love like that

jkbaby whoever that person is who broke our baby's heart, I hope you know what kind of damage you did.

-