20

Jungkook woke up alone, the other side of his bed empty. He was expecting it. He knew in his heart that Taehyung would be gone in the morning, knew it was just for a night where he could pretend that he had his love back. Just for a night.

Their relationship was already so broken, so fragile, burdened under lies and insecurities. It would take a lot of fixing up to make that broken thread whole again.

And Jungkook was ready to give it his all. To fix everything. The fact alone that Taehyung came to him when he was hurting, despite their fragile relationship meant that whatever the reason behind Taehyung's actions years ago was something big. It wasn't because Taehyung had fallen out of love, it was something else.

And Jungkook was going to do everything in his power to find out. And fix it. Because if Jungkook is sure of anything, it is that Taehyung loves him too. Just like he loves his baby bear.

Late last night, when Taehyung had thought that Jungkook was asleep, he had whispered that he loved him, and how sorry he was, the droplets of tears on Jungkook's neck had proved that Taehyung was being sincere, and Jungkook had to control every fibre of his being in stopping his charade of sleeping to turn back and say that he loved him too. He didn't say it back. He continued to pretend to be asleep. Because he knew Taehyung would run away if he did.

Now, when the rays of sunshine had bought forth a new morning, Jungkook is going to make sure he wins back his heart. His love, his Taehyungie bear.

_

213,887 Likesjungkook

213,887 Likes
jungkook.97✔️ Hey my beautiful bunnies!
There has been various rumors and tweets in regards to my sexuality lately and I'm going to put all those rumors to rest once and for all.

Yes. I'm gay. I have always been for as long as I can remember and no, it's not a disease or an illness. I have seen so many people questioning my ability to sing because of my sexuality. So I have a question for them... did you not enjoy my songs when you were not aware that I was gay?

You enjoyed it back then so why can't you enjoy it now? My sexuality does not affect my ability to sing or to perform. So let's not judge my singing abilities just because you are homophobic.

Secondly, many are blaming the "lover' for whom my post was meant as the reason for my 'gayness'. Let me make one thing very clear, yes, he is the reason. That's because I'm only gay for him. I have only ever loved him. Only ever felt anything romantic for him. And yes, he is my old lover. He is the one for whom I wrote breaking hearts.

I have loved him since I was 16, and known him since I was a kid. He was my bestfriend until he became my lover. I still love him and I never stopped loving him, even after the relationship was over. Whatever happened wasn't his fault, it was because of miscommunication. And yes, I want him back. I need him back.

To be honest, I don't owe anyone any explanation for my sexuality or my love life, but I am giving it anyway because for me, my fans are my family. And I don't hide stuff from my family.

I will be honest. I was given an ultimatum by my record label, either I deny all rumors about my sexuality or I lose my career. As you can see, I chose the second option. I won't be a coward and hide behind lies just because our society is so close minded to people's sexual preferences.

So, this may be my final goodbye to you all. I will see what the decision of the record label is and then decide what I will do next, but just incase it is negative, I just want to say thank you for loving me. To everyone who supported me even after knowing my sexuality, thank you. So so much.

I love you my bunnies. I won't say sorry for being gay and not straight because I am proud of being part of the LGBTQ community. So I hope you still love me as just Jungkookie, your pop idol.

Take care my beautiful bunnies. You will always be my family!

view all 3377 comments...

jin✔️ ohhh kookie.. that was badass!

agustd✔️ bravo kid! I'm so proud of you!

rkive✔️ we are there for you koo.. always!

j.m✔️ my brave little soldier!

Handsomekoo we will always love you Jungkookie!

KookieKream I hope you will continue singing ! Your sexuality doesn't define your music!

Bunnyboy198 your bunnies will stand by your side jungkook. Stay strong

Ilovekoo22 you are the bravest idol I've ever seen. Love you for being you!

______
New messages from thv✔️
Open

thv hyung

jin Tae?

thv is it true? Jungkook's record label is threatening to pull his contract?

jin yes. His manager told him they will most probably fire him

thv they can't do that right? He is well known throughout the world.

jin I'm afraid they can Tae. I'm sorry

thv I'll fix this hyung. I'll fix it somehow

jin what will you do Tae? There is nothing you can do now

thv I can try hyung... I won't let them take Jungkook's dream away from him..

jin just don't do anything stupid.. please...

__________

Taehyung couldn't figure out what to do. His baby was on the verge of losing his dream and Taehyung couldn't help but blame himself. If he hadn't entertained Jungkook's little game on Instagram then perhaps, they wouldn't be in this mess.

He knew he will have to fix this.And perhaps it was time to contact that one person who was the reason for their breakup 3 years ago. Afterall, the same person can save Jungkook's career.

____________
New message from thv✔️
Open

thv we need to talk. I'm coming to your office in 10 minutes. And don't tell me you are busy. You owe me that much.