• part nine

𝙹𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚎

𝙹𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚎

I've been up all night on Facebook.

I had to wait till she went to sleep too look up her mom.

"Okay Facebook don't fail me now."

I had too think hard. I know her mothers name is Sabrina but she never gave me the last name, told me drop it.

Well lucky her, She has a Facebook, so I'll just go through her common list and find her.

I searched all through and went based on dates she had post.

She had to post when Lee was born.

I searched and searched. Until finally, I found her.

Her name is Sabrina V. Venable and she lives in Doswell,Virginia and she's a real estate agent.

I decided to go through her post and oh behold. She had a picture of Yajara up there.

Well a very old one. Like she just came out picture when she was 3 days old.

As you scroll up to later post, she was standing with a man who isn't Yajara's dad.

Not even close.

Other than that old ass baby picture of Yajara, Yajara isn't up there anymore. Basically as if her mom started over.

Bitch.

I wanted to text her......really. Well I did text her I had to act like I wanted a home.

jabriitate
Hello, my name is Jabrii Tate. I was looking at one of your homes for sale and was wondering if me and my wife can come look at it ?

sabrinavenable
Good evening Mr.Tate, I have an opening tomorrow at 2:20pm for the house that you was looking at.Was this the house ?

                                                         jabriitate                    Yes, Me and my wife will come look at the house at 2:20pm

jabriitate
Yes, Me and my wife will come look at the house at 2:20pm.