• part eighteen

𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

                  Yajara Jorlee Simms

Yajara Jorlee Simms

I've been crying since I left . But I've accepted my life.

It broke me to see Jabrii like that but it was for HER safety. She just doesn't understand.

& she never will because I ain't never coming back to the United States.

Argentina is actually so pretty and they let a bitch do they lashes out here with a deposit.

Even though I keep telling these sexy ass women they don't need a deposit just a camera and a good choocie.

But they'll never listen anyway.

Cairo been writing too me. I sent his lil girlfriend some of my lashes cause a bitch going worldwide within like three more months.

Pop these lashes out like they mixtapes.

I haven't tried to think about Jabrii. I do remember everything she said to me though.

It kinda hurted that she cheated on me and I should whoop both they ass but no.

My daddy taught me better than that.

I still look at her Instagram from time to time cause I just love seeing her pretty face.

I still have videos of us in my phone doing tik toks. Which took the bitch forever to shake her fucking hips.

Now she shake her hips better than me.

I walked around in my apartment in Argentina. Jabrii would've love to run away with me and be my wife forever.

But there isn't no forever. None of that shit can last forever.  I understand that in the heat of the moment she was upset and said what she had to say but you don't cheat on people you love.

Or in her case propose too.

Speaking of propose I still have her ring. I never threw it away. My loyalty to her was real. I wanna believe hers was real but I just can't rap my head around it.

Having sex with someone while you're so called wife is in the hospital is foul as fuck.

But that's fine. I feel like a vacation was what I needed anyway. Just not for two years.

I miss my dad. He's been writing to me too and he had google duo me the other day with his old ass.

He said he misses me a lot but I think he just miss me doing then damn dishes.

Jabrii graduates in two days and she's off to Spelman.

I'm so mad I can't go too her graduation but it's for the best.

I decided I'll write her a letter and won't send it too her since her birthday since I'll be healed by then.

I wonder what she's doing. Probably touching bitches titties.

But I know she's living the best.

I got a meeting in thirty minutes so a pretty bitch like me gotta look her best.

I put on one of my best outfits and wish for the best and not the worst.
~~~~~~~~~

I tapped my leg viciously waiting for them to call me back.

I put down a good argument on why my lashes should sell.

One look good on pretty bitches, Two, because who don't want they're lashes by and done by Yajara ?

I think I lied on my papers and put my middle name because I swear that man called me Jolee even though it's fucking Jorlee.

The man at the front desk locked eyes with me down. He better stop for I fuck his bitch in front of him.

I wanted to play with my necklace but I forgot I gave it to that stupid bitch Jabrii.

"Mrs.Simms, they would like to see you now." Said the man.

I took a deep breath and walked in.

Everyone smiled at me.

"Congratulations Mrs.Simms. We would love to work with you. Tell us more about your lash business."

In the inside I definitely hit the lil kim real hard.

Knowing Jabrii she would be so proud of me right now.

"Oh thank you, thank you so so much." I said smiling hella hard.

This isn't gonna be so bad after all.