• part seventeen

Jabrii Kaia Tate

Jabrii Kaia Tate

"Ouuuu fuck." I moaned loud in my car.

Jayla dipped her head up and placed her middle and ring finger inside of me.

She toyed with my clit as I reached for her hand. But none of this stopped her.

She curled her fingers in me back and forth as she sucked on my clit firm but soft.

I felt myself getting ready to cum so I put her head back down and held it as she sucked more firmly on my clit.

This reminded me of Yajara. Yajara would eat me out till I came and some more.

I moaned and felt the cum release.

"Ughhhhh fuck Yajara." I mumbled under my breath. I grabbed her head and Jayla dug her nails into my thighs.

I let out a breathless moan and she continued to finger me.

She fingered me faster making me curl up. I tried to close my legs but she opened them back up and started to eat me out again.

Something in my heart told me to stop this. I pushed her head and shit hit the steering wheel.

"Ouch Bri damn." She said holding her head.

"Nah we can't be doing this, I got a wife. C'mon."

She fixed herself and hoped in the passenger seat.

Yajara raced through my mind. I sped on the gas pedal speeding towards Jayla's house to drop her off.

A lot raced through my mind.

Why would I cheat on her just why. I love Yajara . She's been through so much and she trust me so why did I cheat on her ?

I kept repeating the samething over and over again. I couldn't deal. Hate when I do shit like this.

I can't be with her anymore.

It's so hard to find love and I just ruined mines. It's eating me up so terrible right now.

I rushed to Yajara's hospital room. It was the furthest down and they only come back here three times a day since she's fine.

I rushed in. "Jabrii whats-" I kiss her. I mushed our faces together and began to sloppily kissing her.

She hummed in my mouth. I started to kiss on her neck and play with her clit.

She moaned. "Jabrii what's wrong ?" I said no words.

I took my shirt and bra off and put them in her face. She smiled as I grabbed onto her again.

Our tongues played with each other lightly as I flicked her clit with my fingers.