• part thirteen

Jabrii Kaia Tate

                     Jabrii Kaia Tate

I tried to think of everywhere Yajara could be. Zack and Bril was on Jayla's ass tryna figure out her whereabouts.

I paced around in Yajara's room. It smelled like her. Vanilla and Coconut oil.

I tried my hardest not to look at any of her pictures. I just wanna hold her. I know that bitch Jabria is hurting my baby.

I could see it all in her face. Yajara's eye was black and her lip was busted . She looks like she that bitch has been beating on her for days.

As I sat back and thought about all of this I started getting mad at Yajara.

Why didn't she just kill her when she shot her ? Did she love her too much ?

I paced and paced getting angrier by the minute when my phone started ringing.

I answered quickly thinking it was that bitch Jabria again.

"Look bitch im not for these lor blues clues ass games. The fuck is you ?"

"Bri we found her. We found Jayla."

"Found her where ?"

"She's in Zack house, you need to hurry up. "

"Ight im on my way, tell Zack to stall her ass."

                         At Zack house

"I told you, I don't know." She said crying.

She thinks I give a damn about this shit.

"I told you, I don't know where she is. Why won't you just let me go."

"Your fucking lying. Imma ask you one more time." I stooped down to her level because we ended up getting her tied to the chair.

"Where does Jabria have Yajara at ?"

"I. Don't. Know." Said Jayla.

She's really sticking to this story.

"Okay." I said smiling and getting up.

I usually don't do this but for Yajara oh.

I got back in her face. "What do i have to do to get you to tell me where your sister is hiding with my wife ?"

She looked me up and down. "Your wife ? Yajara's your wife ?"

"Yes but we don't have time for that right now. So where the hell is she ?"

"I'm not saying since that's your wife n all. Why can't I be your wife ?" She said sniffing.

"You like me don't you ?" I asked smirking.

"Yes but not enough to tell you where she is. I want your brother. "

"Negative." Said Bril on the other side of the door.

She gazed at me. "Fine. Then you and Zack."

I raised my eyebrow.

She's lost her mind. I'm gay as a motherfucker and ion do threesomes, plus I have a wife.

"That's a negative." I said.

She looked at me.

"Well then you won't know where she's hiding her if you don't do it."

"My answer is no." "Buy me a birkin." "You've lost it." "Then drop yo drawers."

I looked at her. This bitch has really lost her mind.

Bril opened the door and Zack followed in behind him.

"If it's Bril she wants. It's Bril she gets."

I looked at him. Jayla smiled.

"Jabril have you lost your fucking mind ?"

"I'm doing this for you. Aye Jayla you don't got no std's or shit right ?"

She shook her head no.

"You on birth control. I can't be having no babies around here in Georgia." Said Bril taking off his shirt and shoes.

She shook her head yeah. "That bitch lying Bril. I got a condoms though." Said Zack untying her from the chair.

Now I'm confused. "Wait a minute wait a minute. Y'all are really going to fuck this girl and my wife could be dead at any giving moment."

"Look Bri, this is the only source we have of finding Yajara dead or alive." said Bril.

"She needs to be alive." I said balling up my fist.

Bril sighed. "Exactly so let me and Zack just fuck the information out of her."

I looked at her and she was already undressed. I covered my eyes. I don't like seeing other girls necked except for Yajara unless I'm watching porn.

"You can join if you like." She said sitting up playing with herself.

"Nah just tell me where my wife is."

"Ight Bri you can get out now." Said Zack.

I left out the room and shut the door and walked downstairs.

                       an hour later

I heard footsteps coming downstairs.

"Ight Bri c'mon we gotta go." Said Bril tapping me.

"What you doing ?"

"Gotta go get her a plan b and find Yajara."

A plan b ? "No nigga own up. It might be yours."

"Don't do me but she told me where Yajara is." He said hopping in my car.

"Where ?"

"In there Atlanta house."