Blessings

( SIDE NOTE- Elinor didn't do anything to Theo in this)
Cal's POV:
"God...I'm sweating" I thought to myself. I was in that car with my awesome girlfriend, Juliette. We have been dating since we were 17. Now we're 24 and I think I wanna, get married. I've asked Jules about getting married once and she said "it would be nice".

I'm kinda worried she's not ready and I wanna ask again but that would give it away. So I've decided that when we go to see her parents today I would ask for their blessing.

But the problem is, they don't really like me because of what my parents did. I come from a long line for monster Hunters and my girlfriend.... Is a vampire. I know it's wrong to date someone you should be killing but, she's different. My parents don't except us that much but they deal with it and it seem like her parents are cool with it so! I called her sister , Eleanor and asked her to try and distract Jules.
"Babe... we're here!" She said. I looked out the window to see her family standing out side. We walked up to then and Juliette hugged them tightly. Jules mom pulled me in, which caught me off guard for a second. We went inside and immediately Eleanor dragged Juliette away. "Um. Mr and Mrs. Fairmont. May I ask of something..?"
"Oh yes of course dear, come have a seat with us"
The three of us sat down at the table and I started sweating again.
"What's wrong Cal?" Mr. Fairmont asked
"I... uh- is wish for your.....blessing to marry Juliette" I said in a low tone.
There was a minute of silence in a contemplated all the bad things that could happen, or what they would say. But my thoughts were interrupted by Mrs. Fairmont. "FINALLY! Ugh I have been waiting for this" I quickly looked up, kinda shocked. "What my wife means is yes" I smiled brightly and almost hugged them but stopped myself, then Mrs.Fairmont pulled me into a tight hug. "Please take care of our girl dear." She whispered to me. I hugged her back and just nodded.
Me and Jules parents talked about how I was going to propose until Juliette came down the stairs in a quite long, light blue, dress. "Mom, dad, save me! Eleanor bought a bunch of clothes and is making me put them on!" The three of us just giggles as Eleanor Chased Juliette around.

(SHOULD I MAKE A PT2 WHERE CAL PROPOSES?!!!)