Rain

(I JUST RELIZED I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS STUPID BORING ONE SHOT THAT IVE HAD SINCE AUGUST SO HAVE THIS<3)

Calliope Burns kept to herself. Which was inevitable since her family moved in the middle of the school year! Cal didn't know much about the state she was living in. More specifically... the weather patterns. Savannah had very frequent rain, which meant you had to keep an umbrella at all times. (Idk if that true and idc enough to check😩) And today was one of those days.

When school ended, Calliope stayed behind to do some extra work in the library. She walked home everyday so she didn't have to worry about someone waiting out side. Around 4:30 Calliope began to pack her things. She turned her head to look out the window and it was POURING.
'Of course it had to rain today' she though to herself. An audible sigh left her mouth as she grabbed her things and headed out the door. She sat down on the steps thinking if she should call her mother.

Juliettes POV-
'I'd be sad for anyone who forgot an umbrella' I thought to myself. I opened the door and saw Calliope, the new girl. She was really pretty. I guess you could say I had a crush on her? I then noticed she didn't have an umbrella.

Nobody's POV-
Juliette walked up to Calliope and held the umbrella above her. "Hi..." Juliette muttered. Calliope looked up in confusion and replied "Hi."
"You can, uh- take my umbrella if you need it?" Juliette said.
"I have a rain jacket so I really don't need it" she said rubbing the back of her neck. "Thanks.." Calliope said, hesitantly taking the umbrella. "Of course!" Juliette exclaimed, pulling her rain coat over he body and running through the rain.

Calliope was quite shocked and soon felt her cheeks burn. She had been thinking about it a month after she got there and she was sure.

She was officially in love with Juliette Fairmont.