Marry me? (PT.2 of Blessings)

Juliette's POV-
I woke up, and looked around the room to see my girlfriend was not there. I went into the bathroom and found her doing her hair. "Good morning lovely ~" she said to me. "Good morning.. your up kinda early..?"
After she put some clips in her hair she told me she planned our day out, since we were on summer break. I ran to my closet and changed quickly then we headed out the door.

Calliope's clothes-

Juliette-

While in the car, Calliope handed me her phone

While in the car, Calliope handed me her phone. I immediately put on "Before he cheats" By Carrie Underwood.
Right now, he's probably slow dancin'
With a bleached-blond tramp and she's probably gettin' frisky
Right now, he's probably buyin' her some fruity little drink
'Cause she can't shoot whiskey
Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick
Showin' her how to shoot a combo
"Geez babe. I should have know you would play this.."
"ITS A MASTERPIECE!!"

No Ones POV- "And he don't know......
I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive
Carved my name into his leather seats
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights
I slashed a hole in all four tires
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats...!" Juliette yelled along with the music while rocking back and forth.

By time the two were at their first location, Juliette played that song 4 times! Calliope stepped out of the car first and held open the door for Juliette. "Why thank you kind sir~" Juliette said.

"Cover your eyes~"
"Mk...?" Juliette said slowly moving her hands over her eyes. Calliope lead her for about 5 mins before telling her to open her eyes. "..... A YACHT!" Juliette yelled. She jumped up and down in excitement. She jumped onto Calliope and kissed her.

The two ate brunch on the boat, and slow danced in the ball room like place.
They stayed on the boat for 3 hours and went to the movies. They watched the New minions movie in 4dx which messed up Juliette hair a lot it looked like she hadn't brushed it in a week!

(Btw 4DX is when the chairs move, water sprays, theres fog, and stuff, so it feels like your there I absolutely love going to 4DX movies ISTFG)
When they left the theater is was Only 4:00. Since they still had time before their next plan, Juliette dragged Calliope to a mall and they went to every store in sight. It was finally 6 pm and it was time. Calliope told Juliette to wait in the car while she gets something for a store.
When she gets back they head to dinner.  They drove for about 30 mins before stopping at the fanciest restaurant in town. It had been built by the forest a year after all that stuff that happened with their parents. Juliette was quite stunned but brushed it off.

The two went inside and had a nice meal. After Juliette finished Calliope changed the subject quickly. "Jules..." she said grabbing Julliettes hand in hers. "I love you. I love spending time with you and I'm so lucky to have you in my life and I wanna do this.... To make sure I don't lose you.." Calliope gets up slowly, and Juliette turns in her chair. Calliope gets down on one knee and grabs a box from her purse. "Juliette Fairmont... will you marry me.?"

Juliettes POV-
I-
I was stunned! I wasn't expecting this... omg omg omg. I hadn't realized the tears rolling down my face and I quickly wiped the with a napkin and started blowing air into my face to keep from crying. "Y...YES!!" I yelled jumping up into Calliopes arms!

(Imma just end it here because I hate this I don't like how this turned out I'm probably going to continue with it later but I don't like it right now😅)