Chapter 6 Booster Gold and Wild Heart

Michael really liked Hannah a lot. He thought she was very nice and very lovely. She was a wonderful person and she was a amazing. He liked everything about her. He told Skeets about it. But he didn't know how to tell Hannah about it.

Both Michael and Hannah were in the same age group. Hannah was 15 and Michael was 15 so they were both high schoolers now.

They were good friends and they cared about each other. They were close friends indeed. They liked to spend time with each other. Those two were like two peas in a pod. Michael found himself falling for Hannah.

Michael was with a few of the guys.

"You know Michael if you like her why don't you tell her?" Rex asked.

"I just don't know how to Rex, I won't know what to say," Michael said.

"Well find a good time to do it," Terry told him. "After all just be patient and find a good time to tell her, but only if you feel ready." he told him.

"Yes just take your time with it," Garth said.

"Besides I think sooner or later, Hannah is going to pick up on your feelings," Hank said.

"Just remember be yourself," Don told him.

"I know that is what most people tell me when I like someone but sometimes it doesn't go well," Michael said.

"Sometimes that happens, but if people accept you for who you are they will like you," Terry said.  "I think Hannah is fond of you herself," he said.

A bit later Michael saw Hannah. "Hi Hannah," he said.

"Hi Michael." Hannah said.

 "Nice day isn't it?" Michael asked.

"Yes it is," Hannah said.

"So Hannah would you like to hang out at the park?" Michael asked.

"Sure," Hannah said.

Hannah and Michael went to hang out. It was a nice day outside. "Wow a nice sunny day and the birds are singing, it is such a lovely day," Hannah said.

"It sure is," Michael said. They were enjoying themselves. Michael was a bit nervous and decided to tell her how he felt. "Hannah can I tell you something?" he said.

"Sure what is it?" Hannah asked.

"Hannah well I love you," Michael said and was shocked that he admitted his feelings. Then to his surprised Hannah hugged him.

"I feel the same way about you," Hannah said.

After that Hannah and Michael decided to start a dating and became boyfriend and girlfriend. "So how about we go out on Saturday I know you like the zoo how about it?" Don asked.

"Sounds good," Hannah said.

So on Saturday Hannah got in nice but comfortable clothes. As did Michael he was getting ready as the guys watched. "So this is your first official date with Hannah that's nice." Hank said.

"I know and I am so excited," Michael said. "I wish I can tell mom and dad about it and dad will tell me to remember to be a gentleman and mom will all like my little boy is growing up." he said.

"Typical," Terry said.

"I will I hope we have fun," Michael said. "After Hannah loves animals," he said.

So they went to the zoo. "I hope they have sea otters or elephants, I like rhinos too and many other animals," Hannah said as they were heading for the entrance.

"Wow Hannah is there any animal you really don't like?" Michael asked.

"I am not a big fan of spiders," Hannah said.

"Noted," Michael said. They went to the entrance and bot their tickets. They went inside and grabbed a map. "There sure is a lot to see here," he said.

"Then let's take a look around," Hannah said.

They started to walk together to see the animals. Then the next thing they knew they were holding hands. They were enjoying the exhibits. "Look at that Michael those two otters are holding hands isn't it cute?" Hannah asked.

"It sure is," Michael said. "This sure enjoyable, there are some many different types of animals to see here," he said.

"I know I am sure glad we are here to see it," Hannah said. "There are lots of different animals from many parts of the world here," she said. "There is also a lot to do here too," she said.

"Look the they have Walruses I love Walruses," Michael said. "I just love their big whiskers." he said. "I love how big a chubby they look too," he said.

"Yes they are great animals," Hannah said. "They are very social creatures they love the be with each other. They are always touching each other because they lay down in big piles and like to get cozy with one another," she said.

"How sweet," Michael said.

Then they saw the gift shop in the distance. Hannah and Michael went inside and bought something for each other. Hannah bought Michael a figurine of of a Walrus for him to put on his desk. Michael bought Hannah a plush sea otter for her bed.

They showed each other what they bought for one another. "Hannah thank you this will look great on my desk," Michael said.

"Oh Michael it's so soft and cute, it will look great on my bed," Hannah said.

They were so happy and hugged.

Michael then placed the figurine on his desk. "How did it go?" Hank asked.

"It went great, we had such a great time, Hannah surprised me with this Walrus figurine for my desk, and she love the plush otter I got her for her bed." Michael said.

"I am glad it went well," Garth said. "I think you two are going to do fine if you have another date." he said.

"I sure hope so," Michael said.

Now Michael and Hannah relationship had begun. Now they hoped they would have a long lasting relationship.

To be continued.