No, I have not Forgotten

It has been a while since I did anything with this story and I want to let everyone know that I have not forgotten about it, I just am not sure how to continue it. Reason why is because I have watched the latest volume for RWBY, and while it hasn't made me not want to continue writing this, the information that it brought to light has been making me want to rethink how the story could go, that and Mordekaiser has been getting some new lore in the background for League of Legends every time that they decide to do something with the Black Rose organization and anything related to it, which has had me think about some certain demons that could be brought in, just not sure when to introduce them. That and I have too many ideas for other types of stories and then I get new ideas and so on and so forth.

And I am glad that people have been giving suggestions for who could be brought in later down the line, and I hope it continues.

And though I was planning to ask this after the Vytal Festival stuff occurs, but I will just go ahead and ask, would you rather have Mordekaiser act as an Antagonistic Protagonist, a neutral Protagonist, or just a regular Protagonist?

Let me know, and I will see what I can do as well as just get things going again.