Chapter 1: First Impressions

Sorry that it's taken me so long to get this chapter out, but after I was done with the thing on Monday I decided wait for some people to comment on the story and see if anyone wanted me to add any characters to the story and with that being said here it is. And I decided to put some music on this Chapter, but whether you want to listen to while reading this is up to you. Also I own nothing except for this story and how it goes.

'thoughts'

"speaking"

Time: The day Ruby Rose is accepted into Beacon Academy. Location: The Landing pad in front of the entrance to Beacon.

Mordekaiser POV

It has been several months after I arrived at Beacon academy and I have been spending that time in the Library learning more about this world and educating myself on its different cultures as well as its history and anything else that may be of value to me. I learned that this world is run by four separate kingdoms and only three of them have an established form of government, but have four main huntsman academies that can serve as a secondary form of government at least that is how it seems since Shade academy is still standing and Vacuo is still considered a kingdom. Note to self: when conquering this world, conquer Vacuo first and build up forces in order to conquer the rest of this world. Which reminds me, apparently this world's definition of warrior is Huntsman or Huntress depending on the gender of said warrior. Another thing I learned is that the kingdoms have had alliances with each other in the past, but can still be considered enemies to on another considering that they have a tenuous peace treaty which can definitely be used to my advantage along with another part of Remnant's history. And that would be the Faunus, who I can easily manipulate into following me for they hate Humans just as much as Humans hate Faunus. Considering that the Whitefang and the Schnees have been doing the dirty work for me. But enough of that I have students to meet and hopefully find some worthy candidates for my army.

Mordekaiser: 'At least that is how it should be going, if these "students" were nothing but brainless buffoons.' 

Reason why because none of them seem to be capable of surviving a battle for at least two seconds. And even those returning to school are no different. If I were still a child, I could beat the whole lot of them with one arm tied behind my back. And considering that when I was a child I had to fight many creatures that were three times my size, I honestly wouldn't be surprised that I would win against them.

Mordekaiser: "Makes me miss the good old days."

????: "bleaaaaaaagggghhhh!!!!"

Mordekaiser: "Huh?"

I then looked in the direction of where that sound came from and found a blonde boy regurgitating whatever food he had eaten last and spill it all on the grass. And then of course, seeing in that direction gave me a view of two girls one blonde and the other one appears to be wearing a black and red dress that has somehow impossibly so small. But then she turns back to normal somehow. The books talked about semblances but they are supposed to be useful and not weird. Speaking of which, I found mine but I kept it a secret for these past months and the fact that Ozpin most likely wanted to find out what my semblance is by having me spar with Glynda did not bear the fruit that HE wanted, but at least I was amused by Glynda stating the fact that it seemed like I was trying to kill her during our sparring sessions. Which I was trying to kill her for 1: ordering me around, 2:slandering my name, and 3:because I don't care if she lives or dies. But the fact that I needed to play this charade meant that I needed to use the whole "If I don't fight seriously then what's the point of this spar" excuse.