Prologue: Destiny. Domination. Deceit.

I own nothing but the story and anything like OCs that I may or may not add in the future, but everything that is mentioned like characters, locations, and/or anything else like that belongs to their respectful owners and developers.

 Mordekaiser POV

It was like any other day in Mitna Rachnun, though now that I think about it you can't tell whether its day or night in the Death Realm. It could feel like days here and in the Mortal Realm it could be centuries or even a millennia. Anyway it doesn't matter for it allows me plenty of time to think of plans for a grand conquest where only I may rule as both the Lord of the Living and the Dead.

Mordekaiser: "They have no idea what is coming and once I return there will be nothing there that can stop me from claiming what is rightfully mine."

That was until something unexpected happened I sensed powerful souls enter my domain though the odd thing was they were souls that did not pass away. Could it be that mortals actually believed that they could destroy me in my own domain? That is what I wondered so I left my throne room and journeyed to the outer gates to see who would have dared come to face the Lord of Death. And what I witnessed were two beings one purple with ram horns and the other yellow with antlers.

 And what I witnessed were two beings one purple with ram horns and the other yellow with antlers

God of Light POV

We had just left the world that would be known by its inhabitants as Remnant, though I decided to not leave it without first seeing to it that the world wouldn't be lost without a guiding hand so that Humanity could be redeemed and that me and my brother may walk among them once more. And to allow Ozma to contact us when Humanity is ready for our arrival I decided to leave four relics that each hold a piece of what was given to Humanity: Knowledge, Creation, Destruction, and Choice. But my brother found out and thought that I was being selfish for not letting him know about what I was doing, so after a brief, heated argument we agreed to send one more person from the afterlife to Remnant and my brother had the choice of who it would be, but after thinking it through it was decided that it may not be a good idea to send someone from the afterlife that came from our experiment because we knew that if we did we might end up with another Salem. Something which we did not want to repeat (though mostly myself for I did not want to destroy Humanity for a final time). So we then went to other sections of the afterlife that may hopefully be housing someone that would not cause Humanity to be unredeemable.