I Love You More!

Regie POV

'Babe, I-" I hold it in front of my, "I love you so much, and I know we have been through a lot, both individually and independently. I hope that the future-no-OUR future is better! so I've been saving up for this and I know you're not gonna believe me but-" I open the tiny box, "I got us these rings, that I hope you'll wear until we decide to get married an-" Before I could finish, Oli rushes in for a kiss, "babe I love you more!!" my eyes wide open, and my body shocked. this is why I love this man!! Oli stretches his hand out, "yes!" he exclaims as I warmly smile, we put the rings on each other and without a second thought, I pulled Oli in for a kiss.

3hrs passed~

we had been out for awhile now and it was time to head back for a filming, we pack our things and we held each other's hand and made our way back to the car.

Oli is not just my best friend but my lover for life! I'm glad I met him!

...

{up next}

Sebastian POV:

"Ryan!! Pls believe me!!!"

...

Hey guys!! this this the final and last chapter to this book! I am relieved and happy to see all the support and love y'all have shown this book! I hope everyone is happy with it. As you all can tell, Sebastian and Ryan's book is the next part to this. So I hope yall stay tuned for that! I hope everyone is healthy and well. I am currently at the hospital as I am writing these, I hope the wait was too much for y'all! I love you all and I love the comments! Thank you again for the love and support you show for this book and me!!!

Thank you for reading the final chapter of Reggie X Oliver

I love you More!

...