Acceptance?

Ryujin's POV:

The bell then rang for recess. Students then went out of the classroom to go eat or chat with their friends, as I was about to leave I saw Yujin and Rei sitting there.

Yujin looks fragile, ever since morning when she came back with Chae and minju she's been acting weird. So I went towards them as I was concerned.

"Yujin what's wrong?" Rei asked as I was approaching them

"it's nothing really, just go take your recess I'll be fine here" she said and smiled, though...I know what that smile is, pain, regret and broken.

I placed my hands on her shoulder, which startled her as she didn't expect me to come by. I said sorry for startling the girl as I was really concerned on why she was acting like this so suddenly.

As thoughts went through my head while rubbing the girls back to comfort her she suddenly hugged me. While Rei was surprised of the sudden action the Yujin did, we both know that she isn't usually like this.

"hey, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly as I heard her silent sobs, sniffing. Me and rei just look at each other and nodded, the room was silent except for the sniffles of Yujin.

"You can tell me anything Yujin -ah, or even Ryu... we're here to listen about what's going on with you" Rei tried assuring Yujin as she held her arm.

She's worried too, of course... she's her best friend.

"A-am I not enough?" She asked barely being able to say those words, her voice were cracking too... probably from those sobbing that happened. She then pulled away from as she wipes her tears.

"Who said that?" Rei asked surprise "You know that you're more than enough yujin" she added

"Then if I was...why did she choose someone else, why didn't she choose me who was there for her" she said looking at Rei

"Who? Minju?" I asked

She looked at me surprise and... nodded? Wow how could she

"there's 7 billion people here on earth Yujin-ah, minju isn't the only one here. Beside there's like guys and girls that wants to be with you here at school... remember those guys back in elementary school? They wanted to be with you even though we were all still young and can't understand love" Rei said and giggled trying to get the best out of Yujin.

Not gonna lie besides me here there's boys and girls coming around confessing they like me, there's also yujin a girl crush.

"She's right jin, Minju isn't the only girl out there that you could be with. So what if she's with Chaewon right? There's other girls out there" I said to her.

"It's easy for you to say that because you were never rejected by anyone" she said...but to her tone, she sounds like she didn't mean those but I understand as she's hurt and doesn't know what she's saying.

Though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurt by those words...

"Now now, let's just go....this isn't going to go anywhere and cheer up jin, we'll always be beside you" rei said lighting up the mood as it kinda got awkward after what Yujin said.

We then stood up and walked to the cafeteria....in silence

We then reach the cafeteria and split up, as I just wanted to get soda and they wanted to eat as Yujin feels exhausted from crying.

How could she say that I didn't know how it feels to be rejected? My own father neglected me after Mom divorce him, he was always drinking, on his papers, business trips etc. While I was left alone in the house or auntie boa would come and take care of me back in Australia, He even left me there with my aunt as he went back here in SK for work and didn't bring me with him...and when I went back here at 8th grade to study he wasn't even there to pick me up at the airport. How is that?

But I understand... she's badly hurt about the rejection from minju, how she chose someone else without any possible signs that she's already taken.

Now I get why she said she feels how I feel that the girl we love doesn't see us due to the fact that they're distracted with the person that they committed to. That while I'm here trying to get Yeji's attention she's also there baring the pain and accepting life as Minju would never pick her. That I got people beside me to help while she's there going in fighting alone. Though I don't think I'd ever get Yeji's attention or even her love, I'm ready to let go anytime but knowing she's in the wrong hands...I don't think my mind or even life would be contented knowing that she'll be hurt by someone who doesn't deserve to hurt her.

I lost one of them once to the point that it traumatize me because our relationship got toxic. That's why I want to change that.

Words, opinions ran through my mind, when someone suddenly bump into me and didn't even apologize.

I ended up choking on my soda and that asshole just walked away. Consider it as his lucky day since I'm not in the mood to start a fight and cause chaos in this school.

Time passed, when the bell rang once again so I immediately ran to our classroom and spotted chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu ok the distance standing by a poster that was put on the 'school schedule'  were all the schedule that would happen here at school would be put there.

So I went towards them "Hey stupid trio" I said

"Ryu!" Chae and Hyun exclaimed when they saw me and hugged me tight while Tzu just had an awkward smile on her face

"Yah!" I yelled as I pushed them away

"Have you heard!?" Dahyun asked excited

"About what?" I asked curious

"Seriously?" Chae said disappointed

"What is it?" I asked once more

"Duh! Christmas! Students council members are planning to make us a party!" Dahyun said jumping

"Ok...?" I said

"OK?!" Both chae and Hyun yelled

"Yah, lower down your voice!" Tzu angrily said " and we should go the second bell will rang in 2 minutes!" She complained

" Oh! I almost forgot about that!" I said " I have to go!" I said and bid my good byes

The party is next week...I don't think I'd attend anyway, might as well go to the bar? I don't know. I hated Christmas Evey since my parents divorced... We spent that day at court and I hater that day

When ever that day comes, I'd always be at home playing games, sleeping or just do nothing the whole day. It's not that I never get invited by any of my friends family for dinner... Minjeong's family, yujin's parents, hyewon and even sometimes Chaeyeon unnie would come to school and invite me to come for dinner but I always rejected them as I get jealous of how perfect their family are.

I finally reached out classroom and when I opened the door Mr. Kim was already there.

He stopped discussing and look at me " why are you late Ms. Shin? Did you not here the bell ring twice already?" He asked anger visible In his voice

"Im sorry sir , I'll make sure this won't happened again" I apologize and bowed at him, I heard him sigh and saw him shook his head

"Alright...be glad your one of the high achieving students, now go take a seat and make sure this won't happen again or I'd really put you in detention!" He warned

"Hold my words sir and thank you for your consideration" I said and bowed again before I went to my seat.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

A/N: Just updated now hehe I got lazy to type but managed to write a few chapters on my paper...so yeah.

And to addition with that I'd be making like Ryujin's and Yeji's life about ChaeMinjin POV...on what basically happened and then the Christmas party, the last one would probably be the Christmas break and then resume of classes then prom...spoiler to that thoㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱ

STREAM POP! LET'S SUPPORT NAYEON EVERYONE!

Thank you for reading!