Dare

Third Person POV:

It's already 5:30pm, they decided to have a party at the back yard of Ryujin's house. It was a garden, a pool, a pool table, club house, fire place etc.

Even though her friends is rich, their parents never trust them to own a house. They'd rather buy them a condo or high class flat, a business flat where it includes everything that you'd ever need.

Though for tonight, the three of them, minjeong Yujin and Ryujin went out it buy more alcohol. Pretty much not in the grocery but to where you'd really find every alcohol, like jacks, soju, beer etc.

It might've costed more than they expected but none cared, having fun is hard to achieve while money can just come right back them.

While the others who were left in the mansion prepared some things to eat, from steak, marshmallows, lemon etc.

The three then arrived back holding bags of alcohol in their hands

"Looks like everybody's getting wasted tonight" Chaewon said as she looked through the bag noticing as some has 50% alcohol in them

"I never said you should drink" minju said to her with a glare

"Come on, just this time" she said as she gave her girlfriend puppy eyes. Which the other just responded with rolling her eyes and went to help the others prepare

"Yujin ah!!!" Wonyoung then yelled out her name from outside

"Yeah?" She asked the other

"Help me with these" she said and smugly smiled at her, she nodded and started to help her.

All were busy preparing.

Yeji who was about to grab something but it was too high up and she can't ask anyone. So she grabbed made a decision to just climb up and get them.

But she wasn't careful enough and ended up slipping. Though, someone ended up catching her before she could even fall. Her eyes were closed as she held the other person shirt tightly.

"You're gonna end up ripping it of" the one that catched her suddenly said.

And when Yeji opened her eyes, she saw a teasing smile on Ryujin's lips. They were that close to kiss each other. But Yeji didn't think much of that as she just stared at the others face. A part of her wanted to kiss the others lips but she fight over it as she doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend.

"You're pretty heavy...mind getting of now?" Ryujin suddenly complained which made Yeji's cheeks turn red tomato

"Sorry" the other then said

"Why were you climbing there like a kid anyways?" Ryu asked her

Yeji just waved the sticks that she got from the cabinet in front of Ryujin as she felt too embarrass to even say a word to the other girl next to her.

Fast forward

*8:45pm

The others then played some music as some went to the pool to take a nice night dip or seat just in the edge, some also went to drink some alcohol as if really thirsty for it. And Ryujin was done of them.

Though not far from where they were Ryujin saw Karina dragging winter somewhere.

"Let's play a game guys!" Yuna yelled through the mic

"Yah! Is it that necessary to yell when you already have a mic in your hand?" Hyewon said to her as she held her ears annoyed at what Yuna did

"What game though, Yuna yah?" Yeji asked who was next to me