IF I WAS A MAN

Yeji's POV:

Like a flash, it's Monday gain. After all that had happened, I'm till affected by them. Ryujin is all that I could think of, what my parents told me. It just breaks me even more. Lucas has also been contacting me but I just can't get the urge to answer his messages and calls.

Arriving at school on a Monday morning, I expected it to be a dead air but I guess not. it was even more uncomfortable when I walked through the hallways and all the attention was on me. Students whisperers, stares, it's making me go nuts. What the heck happened?

Have you heard bout Soobin nim and Yeji unnie breaking up?

That jerk actually cheated

Why ould he waste uch a pretty lad y ho basically has everything. Smart, beautiful like damn bro

Right?! Can't you believe it? He chose a 2 months fling over his own girlfriend. I heard they were also about to hit 2 years

How do they know about this?

I immediately ran as fast s I can to our classroom and as I opened that door, There i saw ryujin sitting at he corner, with her headphones on and reading her book. I caught her attention as it might've been from how loudly I opened the door. Though, her eyes, she just glanced at me coldly and went back to reading her book. As much as I want to tell her that it as just a misunderstanding, I can't right now. I have o ind Karina.

And what a coincidence right? I was bout to look round for her when I saw her with the others, yuna, chaeryeong and winter. Not caring, I grabbed her hand in no time and dragged her outside of the campus. Seems like chaeryeong followed us together with Giselle as I saw them in the distant getting near us.

"What the heck girl?!" She yelled as I covered her mouth "mpphhh!!!"

"Yeji is it-" I didn't let Gigi finish her sentence

"Yes That's why I dragged her out here so that maybe she has an idea about it. Ido t know anymore I'm just going crazy. I ont care much. About he fact that Soobin cheated on me with he h
Cheerleading captain, it morely bothers me that ryujin...is ignoring me." I explained

"D-"

"You said what?! I'm going to really slap that girl!" Chaer irritatedly responded cutting of Karina.

"I thought both of you were like a thing already? I aw you got to her flat last time" gi said to me

"What?You? You went to her flat?" Karina suspecoiusly accuses as he points finger at me.

"Saw her that time, was coming back from the grocery with yizhou" she added

"So whats up with Soobin? You really confronted him?" Chaer asked which I just nodde sat herlasf question.

"Ryujin tho? I've heard from winter, he's been just drinking all nigh last saturday, what exactly is you do?" Karina then butted in again.

"Idk, it's just, many have happened." I said

I went on o Tel them where it all started, from how it started from the Party and she saw me with Lucas, and I saw her with another girl, describing how she looks Ike and being informed that she's one of he great CEO's of Korea that has. Partnership with the shins.

I told them every bit of the story, detail by detail. Getting scolded for using her as one break up toy for having sex with her just bcz I feel like it.

Ryujin's POV:

I saw as ow she looked at me in terror. I don't know what to do anymore, what's basically our relationship?  She's getting married to Lucas and it's just breaking my heart even more. Soobin is already out of the list and now that guy Lucas enters he picture when we're about to have and start our relationship. To have. Label.

My father also came my condo to all to me, well it's not 'talk' it's more of an argument.

Flashback

Appa! You know that I love her, if you ont then I'll show you hat I love her!

Ryujin! Don't even start on me with that! You cannot be with her!

Why can't you just understand for once!

Bcz I'm trying to protect you! I don't want anything bad happening o you ryujin!

By what? Isolating me rom the person I love when you know that we both know I lov her? Is that protecting? What he point of protecting me when you're destroying my happiness. You're even telling me! To not let myself be seen by mother!

SHIN RYUJIN!

end

~~~~

I just found myself that they crawled up in the bathroom naked as the water from the showers touches my skin as sobs can be heard inside the room. Why is itt hat when I try to show what I eel and be a better person I want to be, there will always be people that would crush them into pieces like it were just a crampled paper?

If only I was ma, loving you wouldn't be a sin. But if I need to be called sinner by loving you, I don't care, I I t control what I feel and I know to myself that I love and will choose you everyday

TO BE CONTINUED