Bonus Scene 1: Raúl and Sofía's first pair up

When Sofía had suggested splitting into pairs, Raúl had thought it was a bad idea.

Then she said they'd be going together, and he thought it was a great idea.

Truth be told, he was surprised she didn't want to go with Javier, but it did make sense for him to go with her to check the computers considering he'd spent months with a hacker and learned a thing or two.

He didn't care if it made sense or not, of course— He just wanted to be with Sofía.

So, here they were now, in a room not unlike the one he used to hang out in with the hacker. Sofía hadn't said more than ten words to him, being all business-like. He was determined to change that.

Raúl leaned casually on the desk as Sofía typed away on the keyboard, hunched over the computer.

"How much do you wanna bet they're eating face right now?"

Sofía laughed quietly. "Considering what Natalia did to him, I'll take you on that and bet all the money I have on no," she said.

Raúl frowned. "What did she do to him anyway?"

Sofía looked down. "That's Javier's story to tell, not mine."

"Hm." Had to be something big then. Maybe he could find out somehow. But, then again, he didn't give a shit. "Well, whatever it was, it doesn't seem to stop him from following her with his gaze everywhere."

"Sadly, hate and attraction are not mutually exclusive," Sofía said with an ironic smile. She stood straight, facing him. "I mean, look at me. I hate your guts and I still managed to kiss you. I don't know how I stomached it."

He got close to her, leaving just few centimeters between their faces. "If memory serves me right, you did way more than kiss me."

"And if mine serves right, you lied to me like one thousand times," she said flatly, not even batting an eye. She turned to the computer. "Now come help me with this."

Raúl cut his losses with an internal sigh and moved to the computer. If only she could forget about that.

...

..

.