Bonus Scene 2: The secret agent costume

When Natalia showed up in a full black, tight outfit, a collective silence befell the group.

Raúl looked at the other two. Sofía looked like she was amused but trying very hard to hide it. Javier looked like he'd utterly lost the ability to speak.

Well, if no one was going to comment on it, he would.

"Would you look at that, agent Romanoff is here!" He joked. "Did S.H.I.E.L.D send you?"

Natalia scrunched her face in utter confusion, looking at him like he'd grown two heads. "What?"

Raúl's smile faded. Sofía walked up to his side. "Not everyone is as much of a nerd as you," she told him, and then went to Natalia, inviting her to walk with her. "Come, I'll explain on the way what we're looking for."

The guys followed them down the school's hallway. And just like that, the topic was dropped.

As the girls walked ahead, Raúl came to notice that Natalia's pants were pretty much skin-tight, leaving practically nothing of her round ass for the imagination.

It wasn't like he was particularly interested in it, but it was right there in his line of vision, so they'd have to excuse a guy for stealing a glance. If anything, he was a victim of the circumstances.

And he wasn't the only one who noticed.

Looking to his left, Raúl found a tide of amusement surging inside him. Javier looked so uncomfortable, struggling with where to put his gaze as they walked.

Raúl moved slyly closer to his side.

"Having troubles over there?" He asked quietly.

Javier tensed up and made his face blank, looking straight ahead. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Raúl scoffed. "Well, I do." He brought his gaze to the matter at hand. "I mean, look at those cheeks. It almost makes it a crime that she wears wide skirts every day."

Javier turned on him in a millisecond, a rough hand shoving his shoulder back, stopping them both.

"Can you focus on what we're here to do please?" He hissed.

Raúl put his hands up in mock surrender, working very hard to not let his grin show.

"Hey," Sofía called out to them from the front. "Don't lag behind."

The moment Javier walked in front of him, Raúl laughed under his breath.

God, this was so much fun.

...

..

.