The punishment

Camila POV: It has been a week since the party and since Simon took all of our phones, Me and Lauren haven't talked yet we don't even know if Simon would let us Also Simon put us in a hotel that is privet somehow he owns a hotel I'm currently sharing a Room with Ashton and Louis,
since Louis and harry kiss is now everywhere.
We have no idea when we are getting out of this hotel I heard Somehow that Simon dragged our favorite Ginger best friend Ed into the hotel.

Harry POV: Ever since Simon took our phones we haven't been able to communicate with anyone other then who is inside of our rooms like the people in my room is Luke,Lauren and Niall.
Since somehow Shawn and Niall was kissing and none of us known.
It has been 7 days since I have saw anyone out of this room,Every minute I wonder what Louis is doing since he is my best friend and I hope he is Also thinking about me.
No one knows what Simon is going to do at all Simon has told us is that Luke and Ashton posted a instagram post of them kissing and Lauren and Camila was also kissing and posted, He hasn't said anything about me but he said that Shawn and Niall was also kissing but didn't post anything.
I guess half the group likes each other or it was just Drugs or the drunkenness.
I just hope I will get to see mom,Gemma,Ashton,
Harper,Louis and The rest of the boys.

Liam POV: Michael and Calum stupidly decided to throw a party and of course I went I can't turn down a party.
And at the party Louis,Luke,Harry,Niall,Shawn,
Ashton,Lauren,Camila and Niall all did something stupid that somehow Simon figured out.
Now we are all Locked Hotel rooms In my hotel room there is Hailee and Calum.
I hate it here all I want to do is go home and cuddle with Danielle,But no I can't again since Calum and Michael decided to throw a huge ass party and they accidentally invited Fans and "News report's" that caught everyone drunk as fuck and stupid decision.
All Simon has told us that Niall and Shawn was kissing but didn't get caught Harry and Louis was kissing which we already knew, Camila and Lauren drunkly posted a photo of them kissing, Luke and Ashton also did a drunk photo of them kissing.
So yeah I haven't been able to talk to Zayn,
Danielle,My family or the boys.

Calum POV: After the party all I could have remembered is that Cops and Simon broke into MY HOUSE and kicked open my door which I'm not gonna pay for Simon better pay for it.
Then the next thing I remember is being thrown into a hotel room with just water to drink,then a few minutes later I saw Liam also being thrown in with Hailee.
So the past week we have been just Talking,
sleeping and watching TV everything on the news is
"Where is Luke and Ashton after the kiss?" "Where is Liam Payne right now?"
"What happened to everyone at the party?"
and more shit about the party.
It's getting bored in the hotel room with no phone we can't post nor play games did I mention Simon took our phones and we haven't been out of our room in the past week.
So we haven't been able to communicate with anybody,Simon also won't let us call our family and with Gemma and Ashton daughter at home by herself it's dangerous since she is 13 don't know how to cook and she don't understand what the spotlight is So if steps out the house there is going to be a lot of Questions from the fans,news,her friends and Everyone.
—————————————————————-
I'm pretty sure that this is the longest chapter I have ever written!

What do you think is going to happen next?

How is everyone family going to react when they know that there kids are kidnapped?

Word count:694