Louis Tomlinson

Louis Tomlinson just posted

LouisTomlinson: Happy birthday to my amazing niece I can't believe you are 14 Now,I remember when me and harry first meet you in 2008 before we actually became a band, You was in Harry room smiling with your eyes clothes and when harry picked you ...

LouisTomlinson: Happy birthday to my amazing niece I can't believe you are 14 Now,I remember when me and harry first meet you in 2008 before we actually became a band, You was in Harry room smiling with your eyes clothes and when harry picked you up we saw the most beautiful smile ever, I am so happy that I get to Call you miss Harper Anne Styles, Back in 2015 when the band broke up (18 months my ass) I always called your mom or dad and there you always where excited to see Uncle Lou at the age of 7 you was always there to cheer me up even tho I didn't see you everyday due to being put on X-factor and a child (Sorry I wanted to add A child for Louis) a year later,you was always there to cheer me or Eleanor up So thank you so much Harper for being the best niece anyone can ever ask for.

Liked by GemmaStyles,AshtonIrwin,
LeighAnnePinnock,LukeHemmings,HarryStyles,NiallHoran,HarperStyles,ZaynMailk,TaylorSwift,LottieTomlinson,EleanorCalder,Avocados,ShawnMendes,KarlieKloss,
LiamPayne,FreddieTomlinson,Larrysylis,
HaileeSteinfeld,MichaelClifford,CalumHood,Shiall_Lover,Ashtonbodyhair,Bewhoyouare,Ziamisreal,Fuckoffantis,Endthestunt,LiamPaynegirland,Haylorisastunt and 40.7B more
—————————————————————-
Eleanor Calder: Happy birthday to my amazing niece I can't believe that you are 14!! I maybe have not knew you when you was born but I still love you so much and Freddie says happy birthday.
^
Harper Styles: Tell Freddie I miss him and thank you both!

Jade_likes_Zayn: Since when did Louis have a son?!
^
Louis Tomlinson: since six years ago and that username is not excepted Perrie and zayn are a couple and Jade is now dating someone.

Harper Styles: I miss you uncle Lou come visit me soon I haven't seen you since forever
^
Louis Tomlinson: I will but I saw you in the hell of the place don't forget
^
Harper Styles: I know but that was once uncle Lou we need to hang out me,you,Freddie and Eleanor!
^
Eleanor Calder: I agree with Harper
^
Louis Tomlinson: fine

Shawn Mendes: happy birthday Harper
^
Harper Styles: thank you uncle Shawn!!
—————————————————————
Word count:358