Tour of the smp :)

I wake up from my alarm blaring in the background. I open my eyes and remember that my tour of the smp was today! A few weeks ago, Dream saw my twitter account and saw that I'm a streamer. He said that he was amazed at my Minecraft skills and would like to have me on the smp! So, we set up a tour and today was the day! 

I get up brush my teeth, do my hair, put on some light makeup, get dressed, and then make breakfast. It was now 11:45am and my tour was at 12pm. I asked dream if I could stream it and he said that it would be alright! So, I go to my pc and set up my stream. I turn on my stream and put the wait for stream to start screen with some nice calming music. I wait for people to start joining and start to log onto the smp.

I turn off my wait for stream to start screen and lowered the music volume. "Hey chat, how are all of you guys doing?" I say while waving to my camera. The whole chat was saying stuff like "Good" "Great" "Good, how about you" "Meh". "So, chat as some of you saw the stream name, I'm a part of the dsmp now! And today well be taking a tour with dream and a few other people!" I say excitedly.

 As soon as my character loaded in, I joined the discord call.  I was greeted with a few voices saying "Hello" I look at the call and read the users (The people on the tour are Sapnap, Dream, George, and Karl.) "Hello Y/n, welcome to the smp! These are my friends, I'll let them introduce themselves!" I hear Dream say.  "Hello Y/n! I'm Karl nice to meet you!" A higher pitch voice says while his Minecraft character jumps around me. "Hey mamas, I'm Sapnap. Welcome to the smp." A mellow voice says while punching the air.  "Hello Y/n I'm George! It's nice to meet you!" A voice with a British accent says. "It's nice to meet all of you guys, and I'm happy to be able to be on the smp!" I say while looking at all of them in Minecraft. "So come with me and we shall look around the smp!" Dream says while starting to run around.

~Time skip to after the tour :))~

"Well, this was really fun or a tour and I'm so happy to meet all of you guys! I'll make sure to be on the smp to beat all of your guy's asses. Bye!" I say while going to exit out of the call. I hear them all say "Bye!" But the one that stood out most is when Sapnap yelled "BYE MAMAS" I giggled and also Logging off the smp. "Well chat it's been a long stream and I hope you all enjoyed! Bye Lovelys and have a great rest of your day!" I say while waving an ending the stream. I stretch while getting out of my chair and check my phone. I see 3 notifications saying 
Georgenotfound Has followed you!
Sapnap Has followed you!
Karl Has followed you!

I shut off my phone and continue on with the rest of my day.  

Authors note!
This is my first time writing a story! I hope you enjoyed it and that you'll enjoy future chapters!
Bye my loves, have a good day! Xoxo <333