The vlog

I wake up and were still in the position we fell asleep in. I look at my clock and see that its now 8:50 am I turn around and see the George is still sleeping. I decide that I'll sleep a little longer because it's still a bit early. I wake up and he's on his phone and were cuddling like this

He looks down and says, "Good morning sleeping beauty" He says smiling

He looks down and says, "Good morning sleeping beauty" He says smiling. I look up at him and apologize "I uhm, sorry." "It's fine Y/n." He says smiling, giving me a reasuring look. I look at the time and it was now 10am. I decide that I mise as well get ready for the day. I get up and go to the bathroom for that I can get ready for the day. I do my normal stuff you already know. I saw that George also got ready. "So, what do you want to do today?" George asks while making my bed. "Hm, maybe we could vlog!" I say walking up to George. I stand in front of him, and he looks into my eyes. We stare at each other for a while, I feel my face heat up and I get butterflies. I see George's face turn a light shade of pink too. I look away because I was afraid that I would turn into a tomatoe. "I uhm, am sorry about that Y/n." George says trying to not make you uncomfortable. "It's fine pretty boy." I respond reassuring to George that I was fine. 

"Hey on today vlog I'm here with... George!" I say pointing the camera to George. "Hello Y/ns viewers!" George says waving to the camera while smiling. "So, today during this vlog me and George are going to be hanging out around Brighton!" I say excitedly. "I know all of you guys have been waiting for me and George to meet up, since we have been talking about it a lot recently. So, we finally did it!" I say. "So, Gogy boy. What shall we don't first?" I say while looking at him. "I don't know, it's up to you!" George says look at me too. "Well then, well come back when were at that place!" I say, then shut off the camera for we can walk to the place. "Hm, shall we get ice cream?" I ask George as we start walking. "Sure! Sounds good." George says smiling.

We arrive at the ice cream shop. You guys buy you ice cream and sit down. You turn on your camera and then say where you guys are. "Hello, were back and guess where we are... We got ice cream!" I say and we show our ice cream to the screen. I turn off the camera for we can enjoy our ice cream. "You have some ice cream on your cheek." George says pointing to my cheek. I wipe my face but don't get it. I wipe again, and still don't get it. "Here" George says reaching his had to my cheek. I feel his thumb wipe the ice cream off my cheek. "There it's gone." He says smiling. I feel my face heat up and I get butterflies.

 We finish eating our ice cream and I turn the camera to say what we're doing next. "So, next me and George are going to the beach!" I say. Me and George start walking while talking. "Were here!" I say pointing to the sun that is now setting because it's 19:30 pm. We sit on a blanket, and I record the sun thinking that I might do a sped-up video of it setting. Me and George talk for 30 minuets then the sun was fully set. "Bye lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this short vlog with me and George!" I say while me and George wave to the camera. I turn off the camera and look at George, he looks at me back. I shiver, and George takes his sweatshirt off and puts it on me. We pick up the blanket and start walking back to my house.

Authors note
Hey lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, they did a vlog! 
They're having more and more chemistry moments! I hope you have a good day, and please eat and drink something today! Love you guys. Xoxo

Word count! 736