Beach and, Cuddling?

Me and George decided to go to the beach. "So, we go home get our bathing suits on and then go to the beach?" I ask while were walking to my house. "Yep!" George says.

We arrive at my house, and I walk in. I run up to my room George following. "Can you help me pick out a bathing suit?" I ask George. "Uh, sure!" You pull out a pink, a yellow, and a blue swimsuit. "Hmm, I pick the blue one!" George says. "Alright!" You say as he walks out. You change your clothes and walk out.

 You change your clothes and walk out

(You can pick which one or imagine, those are just some ideas

(You can pick which one or imagine, those are just some ideas.)

You guys walk to George's house, and he changes too. You guys Start walking to the beach while making small talk. You guys arrive at the beach.

 "So, Georgie lets go into the water!" You say and meaning to grab his wrist, but you end up grabbing his hand. You blush thinking about the fact you're holding his hand. You look back at him and see that his face is red, but don't think much of it.

You guys run into the water and start splashing at each other like children. "Ah! Y/n its cold!" George screams. "Don't be a pussy George!" You yell back at him. We both laugh really hard and soon the laughter dies down.

It was now 19:50pm and the air was cool. You guys have gotten out of the water and are laying in the sand and watching the sun set. You see out of the corner of your eye you see George starring. "I know I'm gorgeous, but can you stop starring. It's kind of creepy." I say with a chuckle. He looks back at the sun set and chuckles too.

 I shiver because a breeze comes through. "Cold?" George asks. "Uh, yeah." I respond "I uhm, do want my jacket?" he says reaching for his jacket. "Sure." I respond as he hands me his sweatshirt. I put it on, and it smells like George. I can feel my face heat up a little bit. I look at George and his cheeks are a light shade of pink.

We start heading to George's place because he wanted to pack a bag with a few items for he could stay with me. As soon as he finished packing, we walk back to my house.

 I unlock my door and me and George head upstairs. "I'm sorry that I don't have guest room, but you can stay in my room! I'll sleep on the couch." I say "You don't have to sleep on the couch, I'm the guest" George says. "No, I'll sleep on the couch" I say "No, I'll sleep on the couch!" George says "Why don't we both sleep in my bed!" I say instantly regretting it. "Sure, if you're ok with it." George says, I nod. He puts down his stuff and we both get ready for bed.

I get into bed and soon later, George walks into the room and gets on the bed. He turns off the light. I feel him wrap his arm around my waist and hear George's voice in my ear. "Is this, ok?" George Asks "Yeah." I reply. "Good night princess" George whispers in my ear. "Good night pretty boy."

Authors note
Hey lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this! Cuddling? 
Bye take care loves! Xoxo

Word count: 590