one.

Nunew has his eyes closed; tear tracks down his cheeks as he tries to hold in his sobs. Zee watched every twitch in the younger's expression, every hitch of his breath. The older's chest tightened at his words:

"Can you love me back?" Zee brushes his thumb across the younger's cheek as he feels his heart waver, "You can just pretend to love me.." that soft broken voice just twisted the knife lodged at his chest.

With furrowed brows, Zee slowly leaned in, Nunew's chin held between his fingers. He could taste the saltiness of the other's tears between their lips, but beyond that was the softness and relief that it brought him.

"CUT!"

That was not their first kiss, given that they had a workshop before filming the series. They had exchanged kisses then to break off any awkwardness between them as a newly-partnered couple. Yet Zee cannot deny that he really enjoys kissing Nunew as the older one who takes charge and guides the other.

Getting out of the car with swollen lips and filming some behind the scenes, the two were ushered away to prepare for the next scene. As Zee always does, he teases the younger on the way back, holding his waist and giving his cheeks playful pecks.

"Nhu, how was the kiss? Did you learn well this time? We have more kissing scenes in the future, don't let Hia do all the work, okay?"

He really wished he didn't provoke the younger like that.

Indeed, they did end up shooting a lot of kissing scenes (and some more). As much as Zee loved taking charge, he had found that having the younger get bolder and braver made his breath hitch and his heart beat a little faster.

Every time he started to feel the hint of his tongue in their kiss, he couldn't help but accept the challenge and get himself lost in the kiss, forgetting about the cameras around them.

That boy's tongue. It's really sinful.

For these last bits of shooting, Zee and Nunew had to start in a soft, slow kiss and turn it into a heated kiss before the camera slowly panned them out of the scene.

Nunew still had tears on the corners of his eyes as Zee lightly pushed him down the couch with their lips still moving against each other. The pillows of their lips glide and press together as hints of tongue slide across them and poke inside.

Zee's hand holds Nunew's jaw as his other arm holds his own weight up, eyes closed and head focused on their kiss and the cues from the directors. Though with an active and aware mind, the heated kiss and the emotional scene they just had, didn't help with Zee's condition.

"Cuuuut"

He pulled back just a shy away from Nunew's lips, "what a bummer," he mumbled, making the younger giggle. This close to his face, he saw his wet eyes crinkle and his swollen red lips glisten.

He is not a strong man. That giggle had him going for another kiss, and Nunew accepting and reciprocating the kiss had the corner of his own lips curling. He could feel and hear Nunew's little sounds that he unconsciously lets out every time they shoot a heated scene. It always does something to Zee's stomach. It makes him want to devour the younger.

"Cuuuuut!" the director reiterated, unsure if he should just leave the two or not.

Zee sighed as he finally pulled back from the kiss and sat up, his hand on Nunew's nape pulling the younger up with him.

He knows the possibility of character bleeding. But he didn't care at that moment; he really really just wanted to kiss Nunew again. and soon.

Yet, of course, he can't. He's the playful Hia. He can only tease the younger with a ghosting kiss that barely touches Nunew's lips. So imagine his surprise when his Nhu leaned in and gave him the smallest and softest peck on his lips, breaking into the cutest smile. He looks at the director with a flushed smile.

"Alright kids, you both calm down. Take a break while we shoot scenes with other couples." P'Aof told them while the other staff started clearing up the set.

Zee sits properly on the couch as he brushes his thumb softly against his own lips, the ghost of Nunew's kisses still felt on them. 'Am I the only one feeling this tension between us?' he thought as he glanced at the younger sitting beside him.

As much as they are comfortable with each other, every time they have these kinds of scenes, they always have a few minutes of silence between them - trying to break out of character.

"Nhu, are you okay?" he asks softly, reaching out his hand to squeeze slightly on the younger's nape.

"Hia.. can I.. " he watches the younger bit his own lip, tense on the shoulders and fingers clenching on the couch beneath them.

"Do you need some time alone? Are you having a hard time breaking out of character?" he asks again. He had always been the one to help the younger out as the senior actor between them. This time isn't any different. He always tries his best to make the younger feel confident and comfortable at shooting.

"No. I.." The smaller's brows furrowed as he turned in his seat with a huff, "I want more." he demanded with solid determination.

"What do you mean, Nhu? You weren't satisfied with the scene? Do you want to reshoot it? I can call the staff back if you wan-"

Zee was just about to stand up when Nunew grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him back, slamming their lips together. His breath hitches, and his eyes pinch close, hands scrambling to hold onto the couch's backrest to prevent himself from falling over.

Worried about anyone walking in on them, Zee pushed on Nunew's shoulders as he pulled back to look around the now empty room.

"Hia.." a soft voice calls.

Rubbing his palm down his face, the older sighed before returning his eyes to the other. He was met with pleading eyes.

Nibbling on his lower lips in contemplation, Zee looked around once again before wrapping an arm around Nunew's waist. He pulls him closer and slots their lips together once again.

He lets out a light hum, tilting his head for a better angle, and pokes out his tongue to brush them across Nunew's lips. He was immediately granted access and soon was met with the younger's tongue gliding with his.

He felt his fingers sliding up his nape and through his hair. "Hia.." just a word and it had Zee biting down on Nunew's lips, nibbling on the soft curve.

Their breaths had picked up, chests rising and falling, faces red and lips wet. Their kisses felt hungry. desperate.

His hand splays out on the small on Nunew's back, holding him close as he chases his lips, licking and sucking on them. The softest pillows he always want to rest his lips on.

"Hhmm" he felt the younger hum between their kisses again. He always lets out the cutest sounds that makes his heart skip a beat. He swallowed every hum and little moan that Nunew lets out, replying to it with more kisses.

The fingers on his hair started tugging, and it was only at that moment that Zee felt the tightness in his chest, his lungs crying for air. He pulls back with a gasp, forehead falling to rest against Nunew's shoulder.

Their breaths are felt brushing against each other's necks. Pants echo through the walls as they try to catch their breath.

Zee brushes his nose across the column of Nunew's neck before mumbling. "We really need to talk about this soon, Nhu.."

"I know, Hia.. should I go home with you tonight?" the younger replied.

Tightening his arms around Nunew's waist, Zee nodded his head and placed a kiss on his shoulder before pulling back. He flashes the younger a small smile and fixes his fringe with his fingers.

"Yeah.. that'd be nice."

-----------

aaand that's it!! just a word vomit tbh. I just needed to let out my feels about these two 🥲 the chokehold they have on me is crazy.

reach out to me in my new twitter @/ turbuIentmind !!