All yours. (special chapter)

Nunew has always been a curious kid. If he finds something interesting, he'll take his time to learn about it until his brain says it's enough and focuses on another thing. That is how his life has been. That is also how he realized that he had no boundaries when it came to love. He's capable of loving anyone no matter the age, race, or gender.

With loving parents, it was no surprise that he grew up to be an affectionate person. Some have called him out on it, that his love language must be physical touch and word of affirmation. And he totally agrees. He's never one to shy away from affection. He doesn't hesitate to say what's his feeling, show appreciation, or shower someone with compliments.

When he met Zee, he found out how open he actually was. Zee has always been his idol, even before they started working together with Cutie Pie. He saw what the man went through. He saw how he stood through all those. He had always had the "heart-eyes" for him - at least, that's what Nat called it.

At first, it was just because of his admiration for him as an actor, as a person. But as time passed, the more time they spent together, the more he knew of Zee's character? The bubbling excitement in his stomach for talking to this amazing person turned to butterflies. The heart-eyes remained, but they're mostly curled from too much smiling around him. Hia Zee never fails to bring a smile to his face.

He learned a lot of things from Zee. From normal expected things such as tips on how to convey his emotions better for the shoot and kissing.

The first time they kissed, he was surprised at how good it could make someone feel. He's young, sure. But that doesn't mean he didn't have any experiences. Nothing like what he did with Zee though. All he ever knew from before were pecks and simple lips-against-lips action. Zee introduced him to an entirely new spectrum of.. well.. tongue.

He has been reading comments, you know. And he's read how fans are shocked but, at the same time, impressed with the level of kissing they chose to go through for the scenes. It always left him red on the cheeks and with a smile, mind lost and reminiscing their kisses.

Though he has always shown Zee the affection he deserved and has always said "I love you" to him, he never had the chance to say how in love he is with him. Tonight is his chance for that.

"Water? I'll get it for you, go find a seat. Do you, do you want to talk tomorrow instead? Are you tired? We don't have to do it tonight if you're tired-" Zee rambled while pacing around the room, patting the throw pillows on the couch, straightening a display that wasn't crooked in the first place, moving his discarded work bag about three times. The sight almost had Nunew laughing. It's obvious how much the older is panicking.

He himself is nervous of course. They're alone; he didn't prepare a speech on how to declare his love, it's late, plus his mind still feels mushed on the kiss they shared. But seeing how Zee looked way more nervous calmed down his nerves.

Making his way to the older, Nunew placed his hand on Zee's bicep and gave it a gentle squeeze, "Hia, I'm fine. We can talk, I'm ready," he flashes him a small smile, "but I won't pass on that water, thank you Hia!" he reaches for the bottle of water Zee was holding before bolting for the bedroom with a grin on his face.

With the both of them changed to their pajamas (Nunew borrowed a set from Zee), they're both sitting on the bed against the headboard: side-by-side, silence between them.

'How does a confession even start?'

"I changed. A lot." Nunew snapped his head towards the older once he heard his velvety voice break the silence.

He watched Zee fumble with his thumbs, "I know you've heard it a lot from the other boys, even from P' Aof. I never said anything about it, but they're right, you know?" the older continued.