Moe #1 🍻

It was late Friday afternoon which meant the work day was almost over and the weekend was about to start. I look down at my watch, I notice the time reads 5:00pm. It's quitting time for another day, also known as the start of happy hour. "Hmm, I could really go for a drink after a treacherous day today, think I'll go to Moe's Tavern." I think to myself.

I walk inside the bar and notice the regulars were inside sitting at the barstools as usual. Barney was passed out on the barstool he was at." Hey it's ———, how ya been girlie?" Asks Lenny after he notices me. "Come and sit with us." Carl pats at the stool beside him. " Hey fellas." I smile at the guys and sit on the barstool beside Carl. I noticed Moe on the opposite side of the counter walk over. " oh hiya, ———. Let me guess, the usual Duff beer?" Moe asks me with a slight smirk. " Moe, you know me so well." I say with amusement.

"Woa, oh hi———, nice seee ya. *burp*Barney regains consciousness. I chuckle at the lovable drunk. "Hey Barney".
"So ———, what have you been up to these days? Felt like I haven't seen ya in a while." Moe asks me as he hands me my Duff beer, I take a drink. " it's only been three days since I last been here." I laugh a little. "Ya well, your interesting to chat with and your easy on the eyes, unlike most of these bums I get."  "Hey!" Everyone else in the bar protests. I blush at Moe's choice of words and have another drink of my beer. 

Just then, Homer walks through the door and sit down at the empty stool beside me. " heya everyone, beer Moe."  He then hands Homer a Duff beer almost right away and instantly slurps it down. "Hey,——— nice to see ya". He turns to me. I nod to him cause I was finishing my beer. "Wow honey" "whooo" "never saw a woman like you chug down a whole beer like that." The patrons all said at the same time.

"Alright alright leave the the lady alone you imbeciles , a woman should be able to enjoy having a beer as much as a man." Moe said to the guys with aggravation. "Don't pay them no mind, doll face. I'll tell you what, how about a beer on the house.?" Moe turns to me and hands me another Duff beer. I smile and accept it. " Hey, how come you don't give us free beers?" Homer asks Moe? "Because none of yas make me feel warm and fuzzy the way ——— does, plus she nice, fun, beautiful, cool and doesn't reek of desperation."

I blush at his choice of words he uses to describe me. "Aww, thanks Moe though I'm sure you don't actually mean what you said. I'm far from what you said about me." I say.
" Are you kidding, you are all that plus more." He says genuinely. "Thanks that means a lot to me." I take a drink of my free beer.

Moe looks kinda nervous as he takes a deep breath before speaking. "Umm, hey look ———, I eh was wondering if you weren't busy Saturday night if ya ... maybe wanna do something or not it's fine. Not many people do cause..."  I laugh at his stuttering then I cut him off "yes I would love to go to dinner with you on Saturday."  Moe looks completely shocked at the fact that I actually said yes. "Oh well ok thats great."
"Moe loves ———" the boys start singing mockingly then start making kissy faces at him, but he didn't care. He was happy that he was gonna get to see you outside the bar.