Mr. Burns #1 (independent reader)

I had recently moved to Springfield after graduating college with a degree in engineering. I had a interview over at the nuclear power plant today hoping I can get a job there.

I settled on a grey shirt with a white Peter Pan collar, black leggings and flats. I wore my hair in (style of your choice. You choose if you wear makeup or not). I put on some pearl earrings. I looked at my appearance in the mirror and figured I was interview ready.

..time skip...

Mr. Burns POV..
Today was just yet another work day, keeping watch making sure there were no screw ups from my employees. "Smithers, what is my schedule for the rest of the afternoon?" "Well sir, your afternoon is wide open. Oh wait, you have an interview at 3 o clock."
Oh great either there gonna be a waste of precious work time and an inconvenience or.. who am I kidding they usually are at some point.
"Says on the  resume her name is ———, has  an engineering degree from ( school name)." Smithers says looking at her resume. "Why that's one of the most prestigious schools." I said with slight fascination.
Just then the outside intercom buzzed. I checked the time on the clock, 2:50 PM it read early is what I like. "I'll go let her in to see you sir." "Excellent work Smithers."

...Your POV...

I arrived at the power plant ten minutes early because I wanted to make a great first impression. I Drove my car into one of the parking spots, turned off my car, gathered some paperwork and walked over to the main entrance. I walk in and notice a some of the Current workers working at the moment most of them were male. " can we help you miss?" One of the workers ask me. "Ya, I'm looking for Mr. Burns office .  "Excuse me miss I'm Waylon Smithers, I work directly for Mr. Burns. If you would just follow me please?"  I follow him as we make it to his office as he opens the door.

"Mr Burns, this is ——— who is here for the interview." Smithers announced my arrival.

..Mr . Burns (again) POV
"Mr Burns, this is ——— who is here for the interview."  I looked up and noticed that she was young yet I noticed by her choice of attire was professional and in style. Her eyes were the most beautiful shade of (colour), her lips were curved into a gentle smile.
"Uh sir, sir ..." I broke out of my trance as Smithers waved a hand in front of me. I quickly snapped out of it and regained my composure. " Right so miss———, tell me a little about yourself."

...Your POV....
" Right so miss———, tell me a little about yourself." The infamous Mr Burns said to me with a grin. "Well I recently graduated from (school name), I am comfortable juggling numbers. I have my master's in engineering, I am a reliable, hardworking individual." I explain with confidence hoping to sell myself enough Hoping he will hire me.

"Very good, well you do have a rather impressive resume my dear. I've know we just be gone, but you seem to have the skills and experience I am looking for here. If you say yes the job is yours." I can't believe what I am hearing. I GOT THE JOB!! " really, yes I would love the job! Thank you very much, Mr.Burns!"
"Please, just call me Monty. And your welcome my lady you are definitely qualified for this job." I blush at the comment as he personally leads me to my to my new work space, leaving behind a shocked Smithers behind.

...timeskip...
I had just been shown my own little personal cubicle where I will be Working. Mr. B- I mean Monty I just explain to me all of the rules, procedures, and the work hours. "So miss ———-, " I hope you like your work area, you Will be expected to perform to the best of your abilities and skills, you can start tomorrow morning if you have any problems and concerns let me know any time. I am looking Forward to what You shall attribute to the power plant, welcome to the team. " he told me with a smile as he held out a hand which I gently shook in my own
. "Thank you So very much for giving me this wonderful opportunity, I shall work hard each and every day!" I say with determination. "I know that you will no matter what darling." Monty tells me with a kind smile that made another light blush rise to my cheeks. He walked me out to the main door with a gentle goodbye as I walked over to my car to head home so I can get some rest for my first day of work tomorrow.